3

-
-
-

"Here we are, surprise!"

Jaemin had led Jeno to Jaemin's tree house.

"Wow, it's so cool!"

Jeno looked up at it in awe. It was huge and had spiral stairs leading up to it.

"Do you want to go up?"

Jeno nodded, grabbing Biscuit and carrying her up with him. Jaemin opened the door into it. Jeno looked around in wonder. He had never seen a tree house like this before. It had a small coffee table, tv, and various pillows and blankets strewn about.

"You could totally live in here if you wanted!"

Jaemin scratched the back of his neck, " It feels like I live here.."

"What do you mean?"

Jeno looked over at him.

"Well, I come here when I'm not required to be home."

Jeno didn't think too much of it.

"That reminds me, what school do you go to? If you live across the way, you should be going to my school.."

"I'm actually home schooled.."

"Oh, that makes sense. It would be amazing if we could go to school together."

Jeno smiled at the thought of them going to school together. Jaemin had never asked to go to public school, knowing his parents would probably be against it.

Jaemin's parents are crazy rich. They wanted Jaemin to grow up proper, not realizing they were isolating him from the world. They also thought that people were going to use their son to get money. Jaemin has never met another child, other than his younger brother.

"Hey, Jaemin! I said i'm talking Biscuit out for a second. Hello?"

Jaemin looked up at Jeno and nodded, he had zoned out. Jeno grabbed Biscuit and led her out the door. Jaemin shuffled to organize the room, to their comfort. Jeno came back a few minutes later, setting Biscuit down on the floor. Jaemin looked up at Jeno and waved a cd case in front of his face.

"Do you want to play some video games?"

Jeno shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure, why not? I'm not that good at them though.."

"It's okay you'll get it eventually."

Jaemin handed Jeno the controller and smirked over at him. Jaemin was definitely going to win if Jeno wasn't any good.

-
-
-

"What! That's so unfair.."

Jaemin threw the controller down in anger, a pillow cushioning its fall. Jeno laughed at Jaemin's reaction. It was the seventh round they had played and Jaemin only won one of them.

"I thought you said you weren't good at video games!"

"You're just really bad at them!"

Jaemin stuck his tongue out at Jeno.

"I call a rematch!"

Jeno looked at the time.

"Jaemin, it's getting late. My mom will get mad at me if I stay out any longer."

Jaemin sighed in defeat. Jeno grabbed biscuit and they both headed down the stairs. Jeno put Biscuit down. Jeno turned to look at Jaemin and their eyes locked. They stood like that for a while, just staring at each other. They broke out of their trance when Biscuit barked in annoyance. They avoided eye contact after that, Jeno rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hey, since the weekend is coming up, you want to come over to my house?"

Jaemin looked over at him.

"Yeah, I would love to!"

"Okay, any time works. You remember where I live, right?"

"Yup!"

Jaemin waved as he watched Jeno disappear into the woods. He sighed in content and headed home.

-
-
-

"Hey, can I have a friend over tomorrow?"

His father practically sit out his drink and ended up choking. Pounded his chest, he looked over at his wife. She was just as shocked as he was.

"Hello? Can he come over or not?"

"Of course Honey!"

Jeno mom ran up to him and grabbed his hands.

"You can have anyone over whenever!"

"Okay..?"

Jeno looked over at his dad for an explanation to his mother's weird behavior. His father was whistling to himself and avoiding eye contact.

"Whatever, you guys are weird.."

He sat down with a plate of food, eyeing his parents every now and then. They were both smiling creepily at each other. Jeno rolled his eyes, it was just a friend coming over. They were acting like he just announced his engagement or something.

Should I include the other nct members? Since there are lots of them, it might be hard to fit everyone in lmao. Also, we hit 100+ views, thank you so much for reading! I won't be able to update a lot until I finish school in a week. Sorry for the long wait!