1 1/2

-
-
-

Jeno walked to school, dreading stepping into the building. But knowing he was seeing Jaemin after lifted his mood up. He was collecting his belongings from his locker when a hand from behind shut it before he could get everything. Jeno turned, it was the boy from yesterday that spilt juice on him.

"Did you think I'd forgive you for yesterday so easily? Well I was thinking of a way for you to make it up to me and I think paying for my lunch for the rest of the year sounds appropriate, hmm?"

The boy smiled up at him, definitely not in a friendly way. Jeno shook his head, he didn't understand this kid's logic.

"First of all, I would never pay for anything for you. Second of all, you ruined my shirt so I think you owe me for that."

Jeno could just see the other kid's eye twitch in anger at his words. The boy raised his fist, ready to punch Jeno.

"Why you little punk, you're gonna pa-"

The kid was cut off my a teacher yelling from down the hall.

"You two, get to class before the bell rings or both of you are in trouble!"

The boy lowered his fist knowing he couldn't do anything in front of the teacher.

"I'll let you off the hook this time, but I'll get back at you."

The boy spit in Jeno's face. Jeno wiped it off in disgust. The boy walked down the hall to his class. Jeno sighed, he just needed to stay away from that kid.

-
-
-

Jeno hurriedly made his way out of school, avoiding as many people as possible. He decided to take a different route home so he didn't run into the group from yesterday. He practically skipped his way to the area him and Jaemin were supposed to meet. He sat down and waited for his arrival. A few minutes later, Jeno saw Jaemin making his way over towards Jeno.

"Hey," Jaemin said, smiling at Jeno.

"Hello"

Jeno watched as Jaemin plopped himself right in front of Jeno.

"Anything interesting happen today?"

Jeno thought about whether to tell Jaemin about the kid again today or not.

"Remember when I told you about the juice spill on my shirt?"

Jaemin nodded, remembering the conversation they had had about it.

"Yeah well, the same kid came up to me today and demanded I pay for his lunch for the rest of the year! It doesn't even make any sense, right?"

Jaemin nodded in agreement, watching Jeno explain what happened. Jeno's dissatisfaction was etched across his face.

"You know, Jeno, you're cute when you pout."

Jeno face flushed pink at the comment, covering it with his arms due to embarrassment. Jaemin laughed at his reaction. Jaemin stood up and stretched.

"Do you want to go get ice cream?"

Jeno looked up at Jaemin, puzzled by the sudden question.

"Ice cream doesn't sound so bad right now."

Jeno picked himself up off the ground and grabbed his stuff. He trailed behind Jaemin as he lead them out of the woods.

Jeno still couldn't believe he has a friend, especially one like Jaemin. Jeno couldn't help but love everything about him. It made him happy having someone to talk to. Jeno smiled to himself, both of them arriving in front of the ice cream stand.

-
-
-

Ice cream, you scream, gimme that gimme that ice cream!