2 1/2

-
-
-

Jeno excitedly ran home. He wanted to see his new puppy so bad that he almost had a run in with the group of boys. Sneaking by them, Jeno almost ripped his front door off its hinges in excitement.

"Where is it? Where is the puppy?"

Jeno stood in front of his mom, panting from running so much.

"Right here!"

She squealed as she held up the little dog. Jeno was clearly not the only one excited about the puppy. Jeno picked it up and twirled it around in circles. He giggled and squeezed the puppy in a hug.

"Jeno, you're going to suffocate her!"

"Sorry," Jeno put down the puppy to stop himself.

Jeno looked down at her, she barked happily up at him.

"Can I take her for a walk?"

His mom smiled up at him, "Of course honey! Make sure to not let her off her leash."

"Okay."

Jeno clipped her leash to her collar and headed out the door. His first thought when he saw the puppy was to bring her to Jaemin. He must like dogs, right?
Jeno directed the puppy around the woods carefully. He came close to the spot him and Jaemin usually met at. He saw Jaemin sitting there, staring off into the distance. Jeno grabbed the puppy, trying his best to hide her behind his back.

"Hey," Jeno called out.

Jaemin whipped his head around, smiling instantly when he saw Jeno.

"Hey, um what are you doing?"

Jaemin noticed Jeno struggling with something behind him.

"Do you like dogs?"

Jeno completely avoided his question, wanting to show him the puppy already.

"Yeah, I love dogs, why?"

Jeno pulled the puppy out from behind him.

"Surprise!"

Jaemin melted at the sight of the puppy. Nothing is cuter than Jeno and a puppy together.

"Aw, it's so cute! What's its name?"

Jeno paused, he hadn't even thought of a name for his dog. He sat and contemplated, not being able to come up with anything. Jaemin noticed him struggling with it.

"She doesn't have a name yet.."

"Maybe, name her biscuit? I've always wanted a dog named biscuit.."

Jeno looked over at the puppy, she was wagging her tail in joy.

"Biscuit is a perfect name!"

Jeno flashed Jaemin his cute little eye smile, Causing Jaemin to melt a little.

"Man, I wish I could keep her," Jaemin said, squishing Biscuit's cheeks. She licked his hands.

"I'll bring her every time we meet if you want."

Jaemin smiled down at Biscuit.

"Hey since you gave me a surprise, I have one for you as well.."

Jeno looked at Jaemin, not expecting anything in return for bringing biscuit.

"Don't look at me like that, just follow me.."

Jaemin waved for Jeno to follow him, Biscuit trailed behind him. Jeno picked himself up and followed behind them. He didn't know what Jaemin wanted to show him but he was very curious. He didn't need to question him though, he trusted him.

-
-
-

Ugh I want to write all the cute fluffy stuff already but I don't want to rush their relationship ( ;∀;)