I started at my trainer with awe as he came to me and asked for my well being with only concern in his eyes . I nodded as I had no words . He closed his eyes and kept his hand on my  head as he glowed blue .

I felt re-energised and thanked him as I flew off to the sky . I saw him tun towards the fight between the aura trio with his glailie , charizard , pikachu and charizard .

Then I started battling lugia and ho-oh by taunting them and then moving out of the way so that they attacked each other . 

Then I would charge up a sacred fire and hyperbeam combo and would injure them and then continue this .

I had injured them a lot or maybe they injured themselves and was just firing a last sacred fire to end this battle when I heard a scream .

I made out the scream to be a , " No! " ,  and I instantly recognized the voice . It was  Ash . I quickly abandoned my current battle and flew straight towards Ash . 

While I was flying , I noticed that all the fights had seemingly stopped and all eyes were on my trainer .

I quickly stood in front of him as his other pokemon surrounded him in a dome shape to protect him .

-No one's POV- 

As all the legendaries stared at the direction of Ash, silence fell throughout the region . Then as Ash started speaking all attention was on him , no one dared to move .

"Why ? Why are we all fighting like this? Were we not all friends before this. Weren't you  all brothers and sisters? Why do you need to fight when you already have enough power already.

I mean literally , even one of you could destroy the world in a few seconds, some of you even have. , "said Ash as he chuckled seeing many of the legendaries , foes and friends alike looking at the ground ashamed.

"But , leaving that in the past. Don't you all Think too much power can cause your own bad luck? I mean even arceus couldn't stand up to all of you together. " , continued Ash.

"Now , think about all that has happened. Do you really think that we need to fight ? ",asked Ash with a tinge of hope evident in his eyes.

Everyone went quiet.  Ash's pokemon tensed up, finding the quietness a bit too strange for their liking but all thoughts were on what ash said.

Then suddenly they roared out in agreement asking for apologies from each other especially Ash. Ash just laughed out saying , "Even you all can get  angry one in a while, but next time ... please don't try to destroy the world."

Everyone was no longer tensed up and had formed their own circles leaving ash alone in the center with his eyes filled with happiness an a big smile on his face that they did not notice two certain legendaries with only anger filled inside them .

They looked at each other and started charging up their attacks . One of them had a white and black orb charged up in the other's wings were glowing black , as dark as death itself .

Then they released their attacks towards a certain someone, who had least expected an attack from behind .

All that was heard before chaos started again was a piecing scream that made the atmosphere a lot of degrees as dread filled everyone's stomach.

They turned with wide eyes as they saw two certain pokemon panting and a boy..... no.... the boy with the raven hair on the ground with electricity coursing throughout him and slowly turning to stone.

Everyone literally ran to the boy, screaming only one thing, " ASH!!!!!".

Some ran to capture the two pokemon while everyone else surrounded the boy, some with tears running down their eyes.

Greninja suddenly reverted from the bond phenomenon as everyone tried helping the boy, using healing moves or just comferting him.

But Ash Continued to painfully smile, as he started turning to stone.

The last thing he said before completely turning to stone was , "Never Give Up Until The Very End...."

To Be Continued....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! Happy Independence Day to those living in America. 

What can I say......Did you like the chapter? The next chapter will most probably be the last chapter, followed with the epilogue.

Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for supporting me.

*Peace

Au revoir