Sarah Michael

Sarah's p.o.v 

It was me and Michael's anniversy. I feel like he don't remember. He woke up and left without saying anything. Michael and the guys come in. I sigh. "You okay Sarah," Luke asks. I force a smile and nod. Michael wraps an arm around my waist. I push he's arms away from me. "I'm going upstairs bye guys," I say. I walk upstairs seeing confused glances. 

                     Michaels p.o.v

"Whats gouing on with her," Luke asks? I sigh. "I don't know," I reply. I habd the guys a remote to play the x-box.  I hear Sarah come down the stairs with a bag. "Where you going," I ask? "Away from the guy who can't remeber our 1 year anniversy," She shouts back.  I look taken back. "No it's not the 30th yet is it," I ask? I check my phone. 'Baby I'm sorry," I say. She holds up her hands. "No this is the second time you forgot something important we're done," She says walking out the door. 

                                                                 Two days later (Mikeys)

The guys and I went to this club. We went inside. "Hey that looks like Sarah," Luke says. I look over and say 'It is." I got upset and walk up behimd her. "Move on so fast," I growl. She looks up and smirks. "Not moving on just grinding, because I still love you," she responeds. I grab her arm and drag her to the bathroom. I lock the door and kiss her neck. "I'm sorry babe," I whispher nibbling on hheer neck.