CalPal DIRTY(REQUSTED)

For gabby030303

                                Cal and I were watching Netflix in our room. That's right, Netflix and chill, at least I hope so. He's been away at tour, I missed him, and I really want him right now. I look over at him and slowly run my hand up and down his stomach. "Babe, stop I wanna watch this," He tells me looking at me. So I slowly dip my hand into his boxers and grabbing his length. He sucks a breath in. I start to slowly pump him, he groans. He leans down and kisses me softly. I kiss him back still pumping his length. He moans into my mouth and I smirk. I start to move my hand faster, he groans louder. He starts to kiss down his neck. I find his sweet spot and start to suck on it. I leave a mark and I start to kiss down his body. He didn't like the teasing so he flipped us over so he was on top of me. He starts to trail his hands down my body as he kisses me roughly. I moan into his mouth. Boy did I miss this.

We make out for what seems like forever when Calum starts to undress me. I smirk when he realizes I only have underwear on underneath the shirt I'm wearing. He bites his lip, and his eyes darken. He crawls over me and kisses my lips hungrily. I moan at the contact. He puts a condom on and slams into me. I scream in pleasure. He pulls out and slams back in again and again, Each time harder an faster. I wasn't going to last much longer. "I'm gonna I'm gonna," I tell him as I cum all around him. He cums in falls down on top of me, He kisses me and says, "Round two shower." I smirk and run to the shower.