How he finds out you're pregneat

Niall:  Your friend had just came over after you calling her asking her to get you a pregnacy test. She ended up buying you two. As you waited for the 5 minutes to hurry up, you played with Niall's t-shirt. The timer beeped and you looked. You were indeed pregneat. You quickly grabbed your phone and rang Niall. "Ello love," Niall said picking up. You started to cry. "Y/n are you okay?" Niall asks. "Niall... We're gona have a baby," You whispher into the phone. "What?" Niall yells. "I'm coming home right now," Niall says.  When Niall arrived home he found you sitting in the bathroom with the stick still in you're hand. "Babe let me see those," Niall said. You handed them over. "I'm going to be a daddy," Niall said in awe.  You seem him take a picture of it and he sends to it all the guys. He then puts his hands on your belly and kisses you. 

Liam:  Liam had left a week ago for tour. You started getting morning sickness. You had your suspicions. So you called Liam's sister and Mum. They said they would get you a few pregnacy test and come right over. They had came over and you peed on the sticks and now your waiting. As soon as the timer beeped, you all looked. "I'm going to be a grandma," Liam's mum yells. "Y/n, Hold the stick so I can send it to Liam," Ruth says.  You hold it up and Ruth takes a picture and sends it with a caption that says "Liam, better make room for three, She's pregneat you're gonna be a daddy." A few minutes later Liam called you. "Hey babe," You say. "Is it a joke?" Liam asked. "No, I really am pregneat, I'm going to see a doctor later this week to comfrim it," You tell hi. "Oh my. I'm gonna be a daddy," Liam yells. All you hear is the boys shouting. You quickly told Liam you loved him and hung up.