For Nichole

Boy: Luke. 

                You were at the club with your boyfriend Luke after one of there concerts. Luke told you he was going to get a drink and you went on the dance floor. You start dancing swaying your hips. You feel some pull your hipss into theres and you thought it was Luke so you turned around and kissed the guy. But the lips didnt feel like Luke's. You feel theew guy get ripped off of you and you see Luke staring at u angerily. You gulp and think "Oh shit." "Luke, I thought it was you," you say. He just grabs you and drags you to the car. You knew he was mad. You look down at his member and slide youe hand over it unzipping his zipper. "Not right now Nicole," He growls. It turns you on even more so slide your hand into his boxers and rub swoly. He slaps your hand aaway. HE glares at you. 

                                        At home

He pulls you out of the car. You guys walk up to the house. He slams his mouth against yours kissing you hungirly. You wrap your arms around his neck and nibble on his bottom lip. He rejected you entrance and instead he slides his lips to you neck knowing it was weak spot. "Jump," he whisphers. You jump and lift his shirt up trying to take it ofrf. HE slaps you again.  He throws you on the bed and rips your shirt open. His eyes turn dark with lust. You whimper. He smirks and slides you pants off where he imideatly feels your wettness. HE smirks and plunges a finger into you. You gasp and moan. You pull his shirt off. You train your down his chest down to his boxers. You pull them down and pull away from him and go down to give him a blow job. After that he lays you down, you on the bottom. He slams into you, not giving you time to adjust. You moan loudly. He groans when he hears this. He starts going faster. "Lukkke," I moan. hinting that I was close. "Hold on baby," he says. He thrusts 5 more hard thurstt and he cums around you and you cum onti him.