Chapter 8 (After the Kiss)

[{Daammnn 20 votes already? just in 2 days? Keep it up, guys! This book will end at chapter 20}]

After our liplock [Or...] Edd got off the bed and went into his room. Matt came into my room and said, "So, I heard you guys in your room. What were you doing?" "n o o o t h i n g?" Matt gave me this #IKNOWWHATYOUDID face and tried to turn the TV on. Somehow, It turned on, which I was confused because of last night. I peek into Edd's room the next day and he was doing some questionable things. First, he was at his computer, with my face on it, second, he was murmuring something I couldn't her and third, one of his hands were grabbing the chair arm tightly, while the other was in an up and down motion. Oh dear god, he wasn't- was he? Turns out he was because he stops, and takes out wipes to clean up a q u e s t i o n a b l e white substance. I was swelling with confusion, and other emotions I couldn't really point out even if I wanted to. I turn around and question myself, soon, he comes outside to see me, on the right side of his doorway, sitting Indian Style, with my hands holding up my head. "Tom? were you looking in my room, because this door was closed, and I know that. I blushed and tried to look away to hide it. 

"Maybe."

Whew! I am so tired, Its 11:20 on a school night. I should probably go to sleep. bye!