Chapter 4 (After Edd Confesses)

"Really?" Edd said, "Do you want to make it official?" "Sure, Cola Boy." "Very funny, Checkered Guy." I turned to face him "Remember the no homo thing we made at the movies?" "Yeah, that rule was broken pretty quickly, wasn't it?" "Yeah. Let's go to the store now." after the very long car ride, we made it to the store and got what they needed. Then Edd grabs my hand. I don't yank away. Some Anti-Gay comes up to us and says "SO, you support gays?" "Yeah, why?" I ask in a nice but tinted with worry "Well try supporting this, fa-got!" and he slugs Edd in the mouth. He knocks out. "B-cth!" I return a kick in the balls. He wheezes and falls to the ground, holding his crotch. "Take that, mother--cker." I say as I fall to my knees and go to Edd. By now store clerks come and asks why The guys handling his balls and Edd is knocked out. I explain everything. the clerk who actually listened to me said, Well, I guess you self-defended. How about the boy in the green hoodie? Is he ok?" "I don't think so." "He might have a concussion. I'll call an ambulance," she says as she quickly runs to the phone. "Hopefully they'll come soon, because the back of his head is bleeding, and bad." Said a customer. 

"WHAT?!"