Before leaving out Mikage had to wear a black mouth mask under Nobu's constant reminders. When Mikage wore it, he felt a strong sense of nostalgia, he suddenly missed everyone from before. He achingly arched his mouth into that of a smile under the mask reminiscing his godly days. He really would do anything to see everyone.

Sooner than Mikage had expected they reached the casino, it was much larger and fancier than Mikage had previously thought.

Upon entering it was obvious the place was meant for higher class folk, he would see people adorned with shimmering dresses or expensive looking suits decorating themselves with gold jewellery.

The overdone decorations of some of the women were so bad it hurt Mikage's eyes, people going out their way to show off their lavish lifestyles instead of classy they came off gaudy.

On the other hand, he saw other people dressing more pleasantly and sophisticated, he even saw someone wearing sportswear. His expression dropped he looked at Nobu who was standing beside him in an accusing manner.

Noticing the man in a more casual get up, Nobu knew why he was being stared at so intensely. He coughed awkwardly, the boss sent a message to him warning him not to let his person dress too plainly. As if ignited by his own idea the Boss demanded proof; a photo of Miyuki. Nobu successfully took a few a somehow, he got by unnoticed by the younger man.

Of course, all of this he wasn't going to say he avoided the younger man's probing gaze.

Not too long Mikage attracted attention, being surrounded by so many guards there was no way his identity was normal. His mask confirmed their idea's even more 'he must be a celebrity.'

Even his face was covered people peaked some inquisitive looks in their direction trying to figure his identity out.

Someone actually did recognise him, one of the tacky looking people approached him. He had two pretty looking women who appeared to be models beside him, obviously fawning over him and two stony guards. He approached him in a confident manner not minding the ten bodyguards behind and beside him.

"I remember your face," he said getting awfully close.

Mikage raised his eyebrows showing his amusement, 'I can't say the same about you' he wanted to counter but the stupid mask got in his way. That's why a fox mask was the way to go, he internally complained. Not taking it off anyway.

Nobu could sense the hostility in the other guy's tone 'this whelp clearly doesn't know what exactly kinda landmine he's trespassing over'. He was just about to make a signal for the lot behind him to deal with the fly, but Mikage as if sensing his intentions pinched him and shook his head signalling for him to stop, after all, it wasn't worth it.

But truthfully that wasn't his intention Mikage could see the person before him, was looking for trouble, plus he was intoxicated thus crippling his decisions.

Mikage's intention was to see how far this person would go and how much patience and discipline his bodyguards have. If he told them to stand down, would they? How long for and what were the limits?

These factors were something he was keen on finding out. He wanted to see their limits, not for amusements but purposefully assessing them.

"You're from the Hanazawa party as Hanazawa Ayako partner" that name drop caused a lot of murmurs and intrigue. Who in Japan do not know of that rich real-life Ojou-Sama especially these high-class people, and the fact she had a suitor was a big thing. But what exactly was his identity? They were more intrigued to find out.

Mikage saw where this was leading to, that person blurted it out on purpose for everyone surrounding to hear.

"There's no need to wear a mask I know who you are Miyuki-San," he said surprisingly.

The drunk man Angry about being rejected he immediately searched for Mikage's identity and successfully dug up a few surprising things.

"Did you know he actually dirt poor?" he asked the girl next to him but it was loud enough for other people to hear.

"he doesn't actually have his own money, he's putting on airs to boost himself. Ayako-San gives him money because she feels sorry for him," he said twisting the truth.

"Pathetic right"

Mikage started to be looked at with scornful gazes from all sorts of people as if they knew everything already.

"Poor Ojou-Sama being used so blatantly"

"That's why I can't stand people like that"

"I knew it, his guards are probably for a show too"

"who does he think he is, a penniless person coming here, do they know who owns this place?"

"what is someone like him even doing here, should we call someone to get rid of him?"

My inspiration for chapter names are fading? 

is this long enough or should I do around 2000 words ?? Spoiler I got another chapter waiting cuz I overdone it.

yaay!!

gonna make you lovely people wait, but not too long

"hihihi" we are gonna see blood soon my lovely's momma needs blood. Anyone get mad reading this ?? I got mad writing it.