Edgar x Reader x Ranpo || Unsolved

[Y/N]'s POV

Do you love him more than me?

It was an unfair question, and sometimes hard to answer, but I was always asked this when I didn't spend enough time with one of them.

Currently, I was ignoring both Ranpo and Edgar. They had been fussing over me and just getting upset for not spending time with them. I had my own things to do, I had bills to pay and friendships to keep up with. I loved them very much yes, but not to the point where I'd dedicate all my time and efforts with them.

I scrolled through the unanswered messages I had.

From: Ranpo
[Y/N], common where are you? Let's talk.

From: Ranpo
Did I do something....?

From: Ranpo
Are you with Edgar?

From: Ranpo
Honestly [Y/N] I hope you aren't ignoring me because you love him more than you do me. Or if you're dating him....

From: Ranpo
Please talk to me. I really miss you..

From: Ranpo
If you didn't know already, yes I've tried using my ability to figure out what's wrong, but sadly, it doesn't work on feelings :(

From: Edgar
My love please answer me :(

From: Edgar
Is there something I have done?

From: Edgar
Did Ranpo say something bad about me? I haven't done anything, don't believe that lying man! He's deceiving you.

From: Edgar
You know I love you and am always here for you. If you need anything please call me. I won't miss a second to answer.

From: Edgar
Answer my calls please!!

I felt my heart throb, I wanted so badly to answer them. But I couldn't. I didn't want to choose between them, it was too hard. I also didn't want to keep stringing them along like this. I loved them both so much. I've been wanting to talk to them about this.

They both knew I had feelings for the both of them and that they had feelings for me. It was pretty obvious. There was no boundaries really said between us or anything. The farthest I've gonna is kissing. That's about it.

I decided it was time to have a chat. Maybe part ways or try to lessen our feelings. My feelings at least. I didn't know how else to handle this situation. Eventually one of them would want to do more, or become more. But I wasn't sure if I would be able to just stick to one of them.

So I decided it was time to make use of my skills.

To: Ranpo
Come to my house at 7:00.

To: Edgar
Come to my house at 7:30 sharp.

I decided to trap them in a Novel I had written awhile ago, when this was first starting. It was sort of my way of just trying to see what it would be like with just one of them. I was able to put myself in my own books but only for a limited amount of time.

-

Right as Ranpo knocked, I left the book a foot away from the door on the floor, running upstairs quietly

"Come in!"

I heard him open the door then briefly closed it. Like I suspected, he picked up the book and opened it out of curiosity. In an instant, he was sucked into my unsolvable problem.