The Mummified Plug

Name: Feed-OhFusion between: Snare-Oh and FeedbackSpecies: ½ Teph Kufan ½ Conductoid (Conducufan)

Name: Feed-Oh
Fusion between: Snare-Oh and Feedback
Species: ½ Teph Kufan ½ Conductoid (Conducufan).
Planets: Anur Khufos and Teslavorr

Abilities:

*Being composed of long bandages, can change the shape of his body at will. This allows him to separate to dodge attacks and reform to defend himself.

*Can recover from many types of injuries, including being crushed in confetti.

*Can extend each bandage on his body and form a wall.

*By reducing to individual bandages, it can slip through small spaces or small openings.

*Can cut his bandages and regenerate and reconect his conducts with the new bandages.

*Can survive in the vacuum of space.

*Can disassemble his body to create a stack of bandages to cushion falls.

*His bandages are now electrified

*can absorb all kinds of energy using his cables.

*Can use the stored energy to trigger powerful electrical charges.

*Can shoot the stored energy to fly using it as a jet-pack

*Can use your antennas to "sniff" radio signals.

Weaknesses:

*Fire can burn his bandages, so have to cut them.

*And water can dissolve his bandages

*Can be immobile if his bandages get stuck easily.

*It is very light, so can fly easily with drafts.

*He needs to absorb other types of energy from time to time to fight, because the energy contained in it is exhausted through use.