The Ice Cold Shell

Name: TerraschillFusion between: Big Chill and Terraspin

Name: Terraschill
Fusion between: Big Chill and Terraspin.
Species: ½ Necrofiggian ½ Geochelone Aerio (Necrofelone Aerio)
Planet: Kylmyys/Aldabra                                                                                Abilities:

*Combine his fins as three large antlers and rotates at high speed to become an extremely powerful fan.

*Can also use his fins to fly like a helicopter.

*Has super strength.

*Is selectively immune to spells and Mana.

*Can become intangible to traverse beings and solid objects.

*Can become invisible.

*Can freeze anything when trespassing it.

*From his mouth blow a powerful cryogenic wind, which besides being a strong blizzard can freeze everything.

*While is spinning as a fan, can expel his cryogenic wind from the holes from the front of his shell, to trap the enemy in a freezing wind.

*Can also expel freeze wind and snow while is flying as a helicopter to fill ice to anyone who is below or spread gases across the sky.

*Has great resistance to high or low temperatures.

*Can survive underwater and in the vacuum of space.

*Has great strength in his teeth to destroy any metal with them.

*Weaknesses:

*Can't use his intangibility if he is caught off guard.

*If his holes on his chest get blocked, his wind powers will decrease and can't expel gasses.

*If gets stuck to something and can't spin his arms and legs, his wind powers will be decreased even further.

*Is not as agile when flying.

*If a small object is jammed in his shell, it can cause him to stop in order to remove the obstruction.

*Some winds could spread Terraschill's freeze and affect innocent.

*Is weak to electricity.

*Can't cross other intangible beings.

*Is Hypnotick's natural prey.