The Double Charge

Name: DittbackFusion between: Ditto and FeedbackSpecies: ½ Splixon ½ Conductoid (Conducxon)Planet: Hathor/TeslavorrAbilities:

Name: Dittback
Fusion between: Ditto and Feedback
Species: ½ Splixon ½ Conductoid (Conducxon)
Planet: Hathor/Teslavorr
Abilities:

*Can be cloned himself to be serveval of himself.

*His sensory network allows only clones share senses, with the advantage when the original is hurt or defeated, their clones will remain intact.

*Can absorb all kinds of energy using his cables.

*Can use the stored energy to shoot into powerful electric charges.

*Can firing the energy stored to fly using as a jet-pack.

*Can use their antennaes to "smell" radio signals.

*If the clones absorb energy, once they become one they accumulate all the energy at a large load.

Weaknesses:

*Is weak because of his size, so him isn't recommended in melee battles.

*If one of the clones is injured, the other clones will feel the same pain.

*He need to absorb other types of energy from time to time to fight, because the energy contained within it are depleted with use.

*If the clones can't agree on a single strategy, they would end up arguing with each other and would be unable to fight.

*Although can breathe underwater, his cables can't get in contact with water because would end up being electrocuted.

*Is the natural prey of the Panuncian.