The Mummify Water Jet

Name: Snare HazardFusion between: Snare-Oh and Water Hazard

Name: Snare Hazard
Fusion between: Snare-Oh and Water Hazard.
Species: ½ Teph Kufan ½ Orishan (Teph Rishan).
Planet: Anur Khufos and Unknown
Abilities:

*Being composed of long bands, can change the shape of his body at will.

*This allows him to split himself apart to dodge attacks and reform to fight back.

*Can recover from many types of injuries, including being torn into confetti.

*Can extend each bandage of his body and form a wall.

*By reducing himself to individual bandages, can slide through tight spaces or small openings.

*Can cut the his bandages and regenerate anothers.

*Can survive in the vacum of space.

*Can disarm his body to create a stack of bandages to cushion landings.

*His bandages are now waterproof, so they never dissolve when in contact with water.

*Can shoot water from their hands, can also control the water temperature to shivering cold or hot water.

*Can also absorb moisture with his hands.

*Is able to control and manipulate water ad libitum and even mold it into a wide variety of forms.

*Can breat underwater.

*When shoot the water, can do it with a pressure so strong that it is capable of cutting, even underwater.

*Also under water can use the water absorbed to propel, and can also generate twists.

*Create a large bubble as force field that protecting him from lasers.

Weaknesses:

*The fire burn his bands, so have to cut them.

*Can be inmovile if his bands are easily stuck.

*Is very light so can fly easily drafty.

*Although his armor protects me from physical damage, can be vulnerable to energy attacks.