The Wrecking Ball Made Out Of Diamond

Name: DiamondboltFusion between: Diamondhead and CannonboltSpecies: ½ Petrosapien ½ Auburian Pelarota (Auburian Petrosapien)Planet: Petropia/Auburia (Destroyed) - Vulpin (New home planet)

Name: Diamondbolt
Fusion between: Diamondhead and Cannonbolt
Species: ½ Petrosapien ½ Auburian Pelarota (Auburian Petrosapien)
Planet: Petropia/Auburia (Destroyed) - Vulpin (New home planet)

Abilities:

*Can change the shape of his hands (knives, shields, etc.)

*Can do more than other crystal spikes from his body.

*Can generate crystals from the ground and control them.

*Can shoot crystal darts from his hands.

*His crystalline body allows him to make several projectiles and lasers bounce on.

*Can regenerate lost limbs.

*Can resist extreme heat, acid and lava when is inside of his shell.

*Can become ball able to steal at extreme speed and run over enemies and obstacles.

*He can take people with him when wheel form.

*Can be launched like a meteor from space to earth and withstand the impact.

Weaknesses:

*The pointy crystals of his body could get stuck to something and leave him stuck.

*Strong sonic vibrations may cause it to fall apart, and also make him fall unconscious.

*If is cold or sick, shoot crystal darts from his mouth with each sneeze.

*While can regenerate limbs, there is a limit to how much damage he can recover from.

*Is very slow and clumsy on his bipedal form.

*Sometimes can't control himself when it rolls into a ball.