Chapter III: GO TO HELL!

GO TO HELL!

It's early noon approximetly 9 a.m. of the next day,Jeff's door gets knocked KNOCK,KNOCK!  Jeff jumps out of bed Ugggh who's that!?-  -Open up!! Knock,Knock!

Jesus christ who comes here at these hours ugh!? He says as he gets up,puts his shirt on and goes to the door. He approaches it slowly and stretches his hand to open it BLAM! The door goes down God dammit Jeffrey open the fuck up! see? you made me break yar god damn door! Says Tom as he steps over Jeff who fell when the door came down Tom what the bloody hell!? Says Jeff as he gets up Why'd you do that? what the fuck!? He says in a high tone as he walks towards Tom

Well you see you're marked my brother…and…i had to check on you,plus! we have to get movin' we have a hell to visit. Tom says as he throws Jeff a pant And…when you go check the door,go with pants. He says as he laughs and heads out. Man! what about my door?! Says Jeff as he goes out putting his pants on Naaah don't worry,we're in Netherwirl it'll be allright when we go out. Says Tom as he pulls a magnum out How does this shit happen i never notice Says Jeff buckling his pants. BAM! SPSHH  the brains of an undead splash all over the place It's not like you'll ever notice…cus you wont Says Tom as he holsters his magnum Now let's get going!

Azraaaa Mataaaar returnios! Says Tom as a huge flash of light comes out of him and they return to normal earth. Woah woah woah! How'd you do that? Says Jeff as his eyes are wide open Phew!! tought it wouldn't work!  but that padre seems to be really usefull! Says Tom as he gets in the elevator with Jeff. They head down and outside the building,they get in a car and head to the office there they meet the rest of the team and they all head to the armory...

So yeah,now that we're all here why dont we introduce ourselves?

Says Tom infront of the team but everyone remains silent. Well fuck you all you ready to leave? He says.

Everyone affirms they are and Tom opens the armory and gives everyone their respective guns. Okay Jeffrey,Mike,Robert,Jerry,Walter,Rikky,Andrew,Cole let's go Says Tom How do i know who's who? Asks Jeff You don't Says Tom laughing. He pulls a scroll out of the armory and puts it on the floor Azzraa Mataaar travelius! A circle of fire draws around them as it grows height,suddenly from within the circle an explosion goes out BOOM!  and they all dissapear leaving behind a trail of ashes flying through the air. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh They all scream as a bowl of fire surrounds them,it suddenly starts to go down until finally the fire sets off. They all look around… and quickly notice they've traveled into hell. Well shit we're actually here… Says Tom Yeah we are Says Cole, they walk forward and they face a door, a giant red door with strange markings and incrustations. Okay i may not be from hell and i may be new but these holes...they're keyholes. Said Jeff as he touches the incrustations Yeah they are... Said Tom confused,They check the markings and they notice out of all there are 3 that have a hole deep enough for a key to fit,each with a figure below them I know what to do Says Tom as he drops his backpack on the floor and starts searching desperately What are you looking for Tom!? Says Jeff reaching down for the backpack and opening it a bit more AHA! Here it is! Tom pulls out a scroll and opens it. A huge bright light comes from inside leaving all them without seeing,Tom puts the scroll on the door and it starts to merge with it,the borders of the scroll were not paper anymore, they were one with the door,quickly it all transforms into the door and the shining light fades leaving behind a symbol,from that symbol six lines of light appear,three of them take on the form of the keyholes and the other three go to the ground What's happening Tom!? what did you do!? Says Jeff stepping back Don't fear my friends,you see when i went to see the padre he gave me quite the arsenal,this scroll is the scroll of assistance, it helps it's owner in time of need, as we didnt know what to do it's guiding us it's a heavenly object also, so if any demons were to touch the line...begone with them, bye-bye.