Chapter II:Feel the nerves

Jeff wakes up in his house all dazed and confused Uuugh my head he gets up from bed and heads to the kitchen,he opens the fridge and takes a watter bottle out Weird,i never sleep on the bed,not since Jen died... he turns around as he drinks from the bottle and heads towards the bathroom,he closes the door turns the water on and takes his toothbrush Hmmm... this place feels…weird... He puts toothpaste on his toothbrush and starts to wash his mouth YUCK! Mint!? i hate mint toothpaste! he tells as he throws the toothbrush away What's going on!? He yells as he heads towards the front door of his appartment Hey Jeffrey,forgot the shoes… Jeffrey turns around to see who's talking to him and POW! Something hits him with the strenght of a thousand men making him break the wall infront and crash into the neighbor's appartment. What the fuck!? Exclamates Jeff as he gets up and cleans the dust off his shoulders. Hey Jeffrey! the floor's lava! Said a ghastly voice. Jeff's eyes drop faster than he did when he hit the wall. But the floor is intact. Okay you maggot stop playing around who are ya? Says Jeff as he nervously looks all around for someone. Jeffrey!! -- What!? He answers to the call. The floor's lava fucktard!  Says the disembodied voice. When Jeff takes a look at the flor it starts to crack, he quickly runs out the hole in the wall to escape,yet he finds out the building's walls,ceiling and floor are all cracked. Oh shit,oh shit,OH SHIT! BRRRK KR! The whole hallway tears apart. Jeff's eyes open bigger than they've ever been in his whole life, he turns around and runs as fast as he can and tries to reach for the stairs BKRR! But before he reaches them they break.

He takes a look back at what had broken off the hallway and it was all floating around and what was supposed to be outside was all weird mashed up colors mostly red and blue with dark shadows everywhere. Where am i? He asks himself as he slowly walks towards the pit where everything is floating,he looks down below and all he sees is fire,he looks up above and all he sees is a red sky. 'oly shit where the fuck am i? He puts his foot in one of the floating cement pieces and it holds still,doesnt move,doesnt loose height, he puts his other foot in the piece as well amd tries to stand still. Do you like our home? do you like your grave?!  Says a dark figure as it approaches him,he quickly recognizes the voice...it was the one from before. Fuck off dark thing! He says as he tries to step back but finds out the building is gone. There's no way out now,no one knows you're here... you're mine to have hahahahaaa Says the figure in an evilish way. NO! I REPEL YOU! Says a voice from nowhere. NO! AAAGH THE LIGHT,THE LIGHT!! ZZZZZ!! Says the figure running away. Come on jeffrey! let's get outta here! hold my hand hurry!!! Says a glowing sillouete. Jeff stretches his hand and grabs the sillouete's hand Im holding!

Yiaaaaaagh!!!!!!! Phooooosh! ...He appears back at the building holding Tom's hand What the fuck man!? what was that!? Says Jeff as he gets up from the floor,he looks around and everything is back to normal,even the wall,nothing seems to be broken like before. That's called being late to our appointment! I told you to come on time didn't i!? Now come on hurry we have much to discuss and warn you about. Says Tom as he turns around and heads down the stairs.

              Some time later

       Office 365: Tom Ravage's

On the Desk there's a plate; it says Tom Ravage -Supernatural division - Head director. Jeff looks at it firmly,Tom comes from behind Jeff and turns the plate around Nothing to see there don't get distracted all you have to see now is me.  He says as he sits down on his chair. Still rubbish?

...what happened back there? asks Jeff

Netherwirl happened there, you were stranded between hell and earth, a demon can't just pull you towards hell in fact it cant even kill you all it can do is pull you towards netherwirl now there…there he can do anything to you. But then again he can't just pull you to netherwirl,you must be marked for him to do so…there you start to understand what i had told you before... now there are various ways to get marked...and not all are because of demons; For example if you become full of hatred and you loose the sense of compassion even for a second…you just won a one way ticket to netherwirl and therefore hell. Do you understand why you are marked Jeffrey? back at the town square…that thief, everything falling in line now?

Jeff looks at Tom as he explains everything and who that figure was,it was a type of demon called Lurker they're sent to hunt down medium quallity "trophies" wich are marked humans in this case Jeff. He stands there astonished as he regrets doing what he did to the thief and listening to Tom. Can i erase the mark!? He asks afraid as he gets up from the chair.

There is one way…but listen marks are not made to be erased…but theres one annoying painfull way to do it,well actually it's just a myth buuuut it might just work… Says Tom with a face that said it all.

Who knows…i tought this was bullshit and now i get to know i have a demon behind my ass,we might as well try it i have nothing to loose. Says Jeff

Oh but you do,you see people say in order to erase a mark you must…emm...kill the demon in charge of it...in your case Gaapitus,judge of hell he judges hatred,envy and other sins…not an easy one to say! so you're better of just spending the rest of your life killing anyone who comes after you rather than killing him...cus you wont. Says Tom

You afraid now? asks Jeff

Listen boy! we save citizens we dont go to hell and slay demons down there NO! we're not the Fucking ultimate demon killing force we're marked a-holes who try and prevent others from suffering what we do. Says Tom firmly.

Then we might as well go down there for ourselves and kill those who send demons to mark innocent people for fun! Says Jeff in a loud tone.

If we were to do that it would be in vain,why? because there has to be order, the judge of hell is killed another judge will replace him,we kill that one,another one will come too, you can't expect to bring order to hell. Yells Tom.

Or can i!? Says Jeff as he sits back down

Listen! please just listen,theres got to be a way to bring order ! they follow rules after all dont they!? we need proof! we need to defeat each and one of them,gather the proof, then present it to...ummm…to who? Says Jeff

Well there iiis the Allmighty court wich is the one in charge of all heavenly and hell-ish affairs we could ask for a session and propose that... yeah that could work... Says Tom

What are we waiting for then!? lets do this! Says Jeff full of motivation as he heads for the door and opens it. OH SHIT! Yells Jeff as he sees millions of souls and demons and ghastly creatures lurking around suffering and screaming. Tom runs over and closes the door. SLAM! Wrong door Jeffrey,wrong door. Says Tom holding the door,he puts the lock and turns around Let's go.

             Allmighty court

Jeff waits outside the courtroom as he hears loud godly voices coming from inside there are so much voices coming from inside its difficult to hear what they're saying when all of the sudden APPROVED!! Jeff steps back as the doors of the court open letting out a huge bright light, Tom comes out of that light and walks towards Jeff as the doors close We have permission Jeff…we have permission…  They both cheer as they go out and talk about how they are going to do things Tom explains that the gods gave him permission to hunt down Gaapitus without killing him and prove his guiltness over the presented matter they agree that alone they cannot go and they decide to go back to the office and look for volunteers; Tom quickly tells every marked person that works with him the matter and asks them if they wish to join. A group of 9 he managed to form counting him and Jeff and they decide to form a group called JUGGERNAUT 365; Juggernaut resembling the toughness in them and 365 Tom's office. They had officialy raised their responsibilities from just trying to save people to…eem going down to hell and slaying demons. Tom took the time before doing anything to orientate himself on how to slay those demons a Padre told him all he knew and he decided to take on a not so traditional way of doing it...Holy blessed guns. They lock,they load,and they get ready to go to hell...

       And that's how he was promoted…from a simple policeman to a demon hunter. What things await them as they travel to hell in search of Gaapitus? Find out in the next chapter…

            To be continued...