Chapter 21- Part 2

Sorry for the confusion!! Here's PART-2!!

It was a awkward night. Normally, with my brother gone and it just being me and my dad, we'd watch movies all night while eating ice cream and chips. I knew something was on his mind.

We were watching Just Go With It, we watched this a lot and all the jokes got to him, but he never laughed. He just gave a weak smile.

"Dad?" I asked while he paid attention to the tv

"Yes Darling?" he asked nervously.

"Uh... how are you?" wtf is wrong with me. HOW ARE YOU?! you need to ask the REAL question Liah!!

"Uh, good I guess?" he asked suspiciously. "What's going on Liah?"

Now. "With me? what about with you!"

He looked around the room nervously yet confused. Rubbing his thumbs against his fingers.

"I don't quite understand hun" he said

"What were you and Chandler talking about?!" I blurred out. That wasn't how I wanted it to go. Not like that.

He sighed, switching from one couch to the one that I was on. He pulled me in for a hug which lasted a few seconds.

For the last seconds of the awkward hug, he just rubbed my back and repeated 'anything'.

"Anything, anything, anything-"
"What?" I asked.

"Anything I'd tell you. It was a promise I made with your mother before she died. No secrets when the best thing to do would be to tell you." He smiled weakly. He was so hurt by my moms loss.

"I love you dad" I repeated.

"At your own risk, do you really want to know?" he sighed.

I nodded.

"I told chandler about Tyler-"

"What?!" I shouted realizing from his grip, standing. "How could you! We were never to speak of him! Why? Why would you tell him? he has no right to know!" I shouted as tears flooded to my eyes.

"No! No!" I screamed. Too many things going threw my head. Chandler doesn't need to know about him. He's a maniac. Psychopath. Tyler tried to do something that no one should ever hear in a love story... He tried to kill me.

--------•--------

SO SO sorry about da confusion from before I by mistake published it before it was barely finished and sorry for the short chapter!😁

Love you guys!! it's like 2:00 am right now but wutever!

Have a good Sunday guys!

Btw I made a new cover for the story I really like it soooo tell me if ya like it?