Chapter Twelve

Heyy my internet wasn't working for 2 days... saddest two days of my life it was hell no joke😂😂

----------------

Liah's POV

it was my last day with chandler, and I still don't know my exact feelings about him yet. I trust him, I've established that. and it's really nice to know that. I'm not scared. Well, of not him. I guess I'm having second thoughts about it cause of his friends. I've never mentioned them before, but their out there. 25 more days. That's all. Till I'm away from those people. And surprisingly, I think I'll miss chandler... no. That's a Lie. I will, but very VERY little like miss him. Last year, Chandler, his friends Jacob and Dylan bet me up. It was hell.

School was going by quickly. I avoided Tori and so did she, I talked to Karol, which was a nice change. I miss her as a friend. And I haven't seen Chandler or his friends around so I guess I'm good.

Last period rolled along, science. I actually enjoy it a lot. I walked in and see Dylan, Jacob and Chandler.

Chills go down my throat. All the seats were taken except the one beside chandler, he was already summing me over with a small hand wave, so nobody could see. I walked over slowly. Chandler tried not to make it a big deal.

"Oh hey! look who showed up!" said Jacob patting my back as I approached the seat.
When I was about to sit down, Dylan put his bag on the seat and shook his head. I slowly walked away and could hear their laughs

"Common guys, there's no more seats for her let her be" chandler protested.

I turned around in shock. And so did his friends, first off, I never thought he'd do that, and second, in front of his friends, their in disbelief too!

Chandler waved his hand and I walked back sitting down. As class went on.. awkwardly. Dylan kept whispering in my ear like 'you got lucky' 'don't know what chandler's doing but it ain't gonna last' 'why is chandler sucking up to you fatass?' and Jacob was kicking my chair, but flinched when chandler punched him (lightly) in the stomach.

The bell rang, and who would have guessed Dylan knocks my books out if my hand and leaves, just me and my books in the classroom. Not even chandler waited. I get he's trying to make it up to me, but I prefer him to BE THERE than to fight for me.

today I told Gina I wanted to walk home, just some pressure off her back. Yet, I knew I shouldn't, but now that chandlers off my back he's not coming for me. I walked down the road then felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see chandler.

"What are you doing here?" I asked
"Shh!" he said nervously.

He brought me into a drug store and we hid behind isles. "Chandler what's going on-" he covered my mouth as five people walked in.
Jacob.
Dylan.
Tori.
Karol.
and Tara (another mean girl)

I watched as they strolled along isles gossiping, Karol nervous as hell, and Tori flirting with the guys. I wanted to get up and slap her across the face! don't do that to chandler! at least he likes you!... or did. And I wanted to go hug Karol, she's being bossed around... And I realized I'm not the only one cutting...

Me and Chandler crawled to different isles as they got closer, yet we heard the conversation perfectly.

"Hey, do you know where chandler went?" Jacob asked
"No clue" Tori replied.
"He was acting all weird today in last period, standing up of Liah Anderson, that's not like him!" exclaimed Jacob.

"She's not a bad person you know." whispered Karol.
Everyone looked at her, I felt so bad!
"Do you have something to say?!" Tori yelled.
"Who's side are you on?" Tara added.

Karol was so confused, I saw tears in her eyes. as they got closer and closer to her I saw a strong flash of fear go threw my veins, does anyone have a shotgun so I can shoot this bitch? Karol ran away before they could say anything else. It was quite for a while and they started talking again just forgetting Karol.

"Come on let's get out of here" chandler whispered.

"But Karol I-" "we should go!" he said grabbing my wrist.

I flinched off from his grip, heart racing.
"DONT TOUCH ME" I whispered with so much grief it was like yelling.

"Please" he said

We walked out secretly and started heading down the road again. We were on Chandlers block, when I noticed Karol running away crying. I instantly sprinted after her.

"Karol?!" I said touching her back.

She lifted her head. And horror went threw my eyes. Blood. All over her. Tears washing it away, cuts all over her face, hair messy. What. Happened.

OMG GUYS. What happened to Karol!?

Sorry for the late update it's just I got exams and I need to study.

I. Love. You. Guys. So. Freaking. Much. Gad. Bye. Ily. Poop. Chandler.

GUYS IM MEETING CHANDLER IN 9 DAYS IM SO HAPPY OMG OMG OMG ILL POST PICTURES ON IG @the.dead.walking