Chapter Eighteen

Ok before I start I just want to say a few things.

You guys are awesome. And I know my account still has lots of growing to do but I never asked for this. You guys are awesome😃

Thank you for the birthday wishes and a special thank you to @AriannaBasile for the compliment💁

And yes I'm trying to make this more personal than a walking dead account so I can do magcon stories too.

And since I love you guys + it's my birthday so I updated, someone asked how to do the cloud>>☁︎☁︎

I'll tell you!!
1. Go to keyboard (in settings>general)
2. Go to 'add keyboard'
3. Select 'Japanese [kana]
4. Check your keyboard!!

They have other little emojis like;
→♪♤*⊂((・⊥・))⊃ etc.

So have fun with it and your welcome!!😅😃😛😘

↓ HERES THE STORY NOW ↓

"I love you" chandler whispered.

I didn't know what to say. I was just blank minded

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but ever since I've gotten to know you, I've been attracted to you" he spoke.

I warmth grew in my heart. Is this love? he bullied me, but that's the past. I've always had feelings for chandler, just didn't know which kind. And now, he loves me, maybe I do too.

"Yes" I whispered. "I love you"

I smiled so much I couldn't feel my face anymore. So did chandler, we laughed at how stupid we looked. But I loved it.

By knowing, he cares sets a whole new perspective to him. He's perfect. I like him. A lot. (Dumb and dumber YESS)

He put his hands on my waist and pulled me ontop of him as I laughed.

"I'm gonna crush you!" I laughed

"Oh yeah there goes a rib" he laughed pretending to fake cry.

I was still in shock. It was like in a snap of fingers were in love and dating at all that shit. Wow. What's happening?

"Okay, I should seriously get going" I said

"Awhh, okay see yeah later sweets" he pouted

"Sweets?" I smirked stopping at the gate.

He just smiled. He smiled!! not the jerky smirk the full on smile! yay!

I walked out laughing remembering the things that happen over 30 seconds ago. I was at my car, then... boom.

All of a sudden, I was pushed across my car. On the paved road. Dylan was running away from the accident. Trying to regain my vision, all I saw were two head lights heading right for me.

The sound of the horns and the brightness of the lights were gone now, the feeling through out my whole body gone. It was black. And the last thing I remember is letting out the loudest, hardest scream that's not even capable for me to do. I'm done.

I'm gone.

Chandlers POV

I heard the scariest scream and instantly knew it was Liah. I rushed out of my backyard to her car. No one. Then a giant truck came to a stop and started rushing out. Then I knew. I ran over to a lifeless Liah, tears falling down my face. She was broken, literally. She's got massive scraps and bruises down her face and body. I cried louder. The man who was driving already had dialed 911 and was in shock. The ambulance rushed over and sent her straight to the hospital. They asked us questions if we knew anything. I didn't, but I was shaking so nervously. Is she going to be okay?! I listened to the man and told the officer everything.