Chapter Ten

Liahs POV

I've been at chandlers house for one day. His family is very kind, except for him. School was hell, like usual. And I honesty just want to go home and sleep all my life. But I'm not, I'm coming back to chandlers house and lie in bed awake scared as shit.

School was over and I was walking to Chandlers Mother (Gina(s) car.

"Hey" said a voice behind me. Chandler.

I turn around not startled at all.
"What do you want?" I ask

"Hey, you don't need to be scared of me please. I won't hurt you again, ever." He begged.
Was he serious? now, I'm kinda use to his bullshit of bullying me, and by others, but never could I imagine he'd suck up to me like this. And, I've spent a long day with him. When I was brought into my guest room, I refused to let chandler in so he just talked to me threw the door. So, I'm kinda not scared of him I guess. I'll just run... And kick him in the balls and have a camel spit on him no biggy.

"I'm not scared" I responded

He paused "then why do you always respond to me like 'what do you want?' 'go away' and 'leave me alone'?"

"Well, maybe I don't want to talk to you if you haven't noticed and-"

Before I could finish, Chandler sprinted away. Not, even looking back at me or towards his moms car. That got me suspicious. I sprinted over to Gina's car and greeted her, waiting for chandler to return as I sat in the car watching everyone.

At first, I thought maybe one of chandlers friends were about to beat me up or just insult me, but at the back of my mind, I knew. And when I realized that I knew, I heard. Heard the conversation. And all I can think; no shit.

It was Tori, blabbing all about to her boyfriend, Chandler. I could hear the conversation threw the car if I put my ear up to the glass, and with her high pitched voice, ooo! dame that's another thing coming!

"So, after HighSchools over, I'm changing my name, if you haven't heard. And I was wondering.." Tori's voice trailed off.

"Yes..?" chandler asked

She took his hands and swung back in forth, like a 3 year old begging it's parents for candy.

"Maybe, we can move in together" she said fixing his shirt.
Chandler said nothing, at least I think. But Tori began to speak again.

"Baby! it's not something that has to be rushed! take all the time you need. It's just, well, babe I love you, and I want our own place when we can be alone and do whatever we want. I just want you! now, you take all the time you need to think. I need to go, love you" she said and blew him a kiss goodbye. What a suck up. Brings in the pouty face and acts like a 3 year old. And all she wants is probably to bang him, and tell everyone about it, honestly,how embarrassing.

I shuffled away from the window when chandler approached the car.

"Hi honey how was school?" Gina asked while he opened the car door.

"Good" he responded, and his mother drove away from the school.

It was a silent ride, and I kept to myself. But one glance, one glance! to the window near chandler shocks me. He's staring right at me.

"Hey beautiful" he whispered. Obviously trying to have his mom not hear.

I gave him a look, then let out a smile.

"Your staring at me" I smirked

( OMG TFIOS LINE AHH LOVE IT AWH AWH AWH💖💖😍😍 k back to the story )

"I know, just wanted to know if you saw" he smirked back.

"It's really noticeable"
-"I didn't look like a creep then did I?" He chucked

"No... you just looked like your gonna molest me" I laughed and so did he.
🌚
🌚
🌚

The car pulled up to his house and we all got out.

Chandler came around the car and walked with me.

"What's wrong?" he asked
"Doesn't your friends live near here?" I asked nervously
"Yeah why?" he said confused

I sprinted to his front door without answering. The last thing I want is for his friends to see me.

He didn't do anything just run up behind me and unlocked the door.
I walked over to my room as chandler followed

"Don't worry, none of the guys at school live 'near' me. There a block away, only my friend Sam lives near me, he's really nice." He whispered into my ear. I let out a big gasp of relief. Thank God!

I got to my room. Chandler approached to the door coming in, but I closed it before he could enter.

"Ugh! come on Liah! just let me in" he begged at my door

"And why should I do that?" I questioned.

"Well- I don't know! I don't even need to look at you I just want to be with you, talk! mingle you know" he responded

It was silent till I swung the door open, and a smile grew once again onto chandlers face, the nice one.

He sat on my bed and played with his thumbs while I completed my homework on the carpet.
"Ew school" he said
-"what's the problem with it?" I asked

"It's school! why do you do that crap anyway it's stupid" he said disgusted.

"Well, your gonna need it when you end up with that Brittany Bitch" I blurred out. It was silent

"Let me guess, Tori?" he said standing up.

I was scared, I just called his girlfriend a bitch! I don't get how anyone could like her but I guess he does.

"Yes" I whispered.

He got his fist up all tense as I shed a tear, but he slowly lowered his hand frustrated.

"Your right-" I cut him off

"Get out!" I screamed. Which startled him. He quickly left the room.

I sat in the corner of the room, slowly and silently, crying. I'm scared.

----------------------

Chandlers being violent oooo

If I mess something up (like the names or people of friends and there personalities) just say thanks💖

Guys. I. Love. You. BYE

follow @the.dead.walking on ig please!

Thx for all the votes I honestly love y'all bye happy victory day! sorry for updating this late at night but wuteves✌️✌️