Chapter Fifteen

The story might be in chandlers POV for a while srry😬

Chandlers POV

Our lips disconnected and reconnected every second. I sat, legs out. She climbed ontop of me and held my head with her hands as she kissed me.
Where do I put my hands? it was awkward considering I bullied her for 3 years. She probably has no idea what she's doing right now.

I put my hands on her back and the kiss got even more passionate. I pulled away for some air.

"Maybe we shouldn't-"
she cut me off.

"Please. I'm in grade Twelve. And the saddest thing about that, i haven't been kissed in the longest time." She pouted.

"I'm not cutting this off, this is nice" I smirked. "But, maybe we should take this inside." I said pointing to the street. Around the corner was Tori's house, and if she saw... I just DONT want Liah to get hurt.

"Okay then" she smirked and our lips connected once again. I picked her up from the green grass. As her legs were wrapped around me and I was taking her into the house, I've never noticed how beautiful Liah was. The way her hair fell over her shoulders. How you could tell her emotion just by looking in her amazing eyes. The was her legs wrapped around you and best, her lips. They were so soft. Un touched. It was beautiful.

I walked her into her bedroom and closed the door.

Liahs POV

I woke up in my bed. Wearing only my shorts and a bra. What the hell? I turn my head to see a shirtless chandler. I jerked. He slowly woke up.
"Hey" he said softly.

"Uh hey! what happened last night!?" I asked worried. My head was pounding. Like I fell from the sky head first.

He suddenly realized where we were.
"I don't exactly know." He said shrugging.
I didn't say anything, just worried.

"What do you remember?" he asked

Uh, Going to school, walking back to your house, you followed me, we saw Tori and the guys. We hid in a super market. We got out and.. Karol!! is she okay!? oh my-"
"She's fine we helped her continue" I said

"Okay after that, I went to my room you followed... we kissed." I trailed off.

"...What were your thoughts?" he asked nervously.

"The kiss? oh, well your pretty good but you use to much tounge-"
"No! like, was it that tumblr kiss that every girl dreams of or.." he said.

I shrugged. "Can't remember"

Chandlers POV

"can't remember" she shrugged.

A huge relief went off my chest. Yes! she doesn't remember I went a little over board and she got pissed.

"Okay, anything else you remember?" I asked

"Well, I remember being in my room. You left my house for some reason can't remember then you came back... Then it all kinda went black. Next thing I can't remember was getting up from the grass in my backyard." She said.

Wow. She can't remember that she fell out a window?!

"What else happened." She asked.

It was an awkward silents

I sighed. "You... I think, fell out your window and-"
She cut me off with a quick 'oh'

"What?" I said

"Nothing continue-"
"No, you remember tell me" I argued

She didn't say anything for a while. Just stared at me hard. With her blue eyes.

"You told me to be happy" she said with a wiggly voice.

It took me a while to realize what she did.
"Why'd you try to kill yourself?" I questioned. tears in my eyes. I hate the thought of that kind of ending. Hate it.

She just cried. Not loud but silently.

"Liah!" I shouted.
She broke out into madness and tears

"Exactly!!" she screamed.

"You told me to be happy!!" she shouted and curled up into her bed.

I feel so bad, all the girl wants is to be out of this world. I could never help her, I don't know how.

We just kinda stared at each other.

"Can I ask you something?" she said softly.

"Anything"i responded

"Can we be friends?" she asked

"Aren't we already"
"No, I mean. Just friends, nothing more" she said.

I don't know how I felt about that. I never wanted to be more than friends in the first place, I'm just confused.

I agreed. After a while, a memory popped in my head.

"Can I ask you something?"

She nodded.
"Well, when you were getting ready to go, I was waiting downstairs, when I noticed this photo.." I trailed off realizing the worry in her eyes. She must know what I'm talking about.

"That photo, of your family? it was cut. Someone was cut out of it..who?"

She was silent. "Nobody" she whispered. "What time is it? oh we better get going, text your mom tell her were okay" she changed the subject. And so I did. And we headed off for school.

I couldn't get that picture out of my head. Who? was that? in the photo?

---

Who? ooooo kinda crappy cliff hanger but wuteves oooo

☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎☁︎<--I figured It out😼