Razors and Cuts

Blade's POV

     I looked towards the razor blade on my dresser and thought about cutting again. But I promised my mom that I would never cut again, not after what happened last time. I still remember the padded floor of the hospital, the endless hours of staring at the wall, in a straight jacket.
  "Hey, Aaron, have you seen Jace's new video? I watched it, and I loved it!" I told my brother Aaron.          

  Aaron and I live together in a small cabin out in the middle of the forest. We get internet and TV signal, so it's not that bad. But I kill people, and I love it. So my life is pretty much awesome. But even though I kill people and torture them, I still have feelings. But for this YouTuber named Jace. I bought tickets for when he goes on tour in two weeks.
"Blade, you're a fucking idiot. I fucking hate you." Aaron screamed at me. Aaron punched and kicked me untill I was in tears.

     After the beating, I ran to my room and locked it. I picked up my razor blades and cut my arms. I carved words like ugly, fat and the like. When I finally stopped I realized that blood covered my phone and dresser table. I wiped off my phone and dresser table and called my friend Jace. Yeah, I forgot to mention that me and him are friends. I go to all his tours.
"Jace, I-I cut again. I w-wished that I didn't but I did."
"Blade, it's okay. I know that your brother must've beaten you again and you cut under pressure. Come to my place and we'll go on tour together. Oh and pack all your things. Your living with me from now on."
"Wow, thanks." I love him. I hang up and get to packing. My brother won't care. Ever since I told him I was gay, he has wanted me out anyway.

A/N Hey I know it's short but I promise the chapters will get longer eventually. I just want to know if I should keep writing it. I want my readers to help me write this and you guys want. Also don't forget to vote and comment. Bye.