"Man you lying! Every freaking time that's why I don't like yo big foreheaded self." Sierra Was About To Storm Off But Beyoncé Grabbed Her.

"Where you going baby?" Beyoncé Wrapped Her Arm Around Sierra's Shoulder.

"She ain't going no fucking where, she wanna act big and bad. Say what the fuck you had to say when we weren't down here." I Said To Her.

"See this is why I don't like saying anything to y'all cause dad you always taking it out of proportion." She Started Crying.

"Man carry yo ass to that room. I ain't no fucking Nicole, I don't play that babying shit." I Walked Off Going Back To Our Part Of The House.

Beyoncé Came Up Minutes Later Shaking Her Her.

"Babe all of that wasn't called for." Beyoncé Closed The Door And Locked It.

"Mann Nicole always babying her ass. Yea she's spoiled as hell by me but when it comes to disrespecting others I don't partake in that." Beyoncé Crawled Up To Me On The Bed.

"This is supposed to be a vacation relaxxx." Beyoncé Grabbed His Face Slowly Kissing Him With Tongue. She Straddled Him And Started Grinding Her Hips.

"This one good way to start the day." Shawn Flipped Her Over Looking Down At Her Beautiful Body.

Scarlett POV
_____________________________

Scarlett POV_____________________________

After Both Daddy And Ms.Beyoncé Stormed Off, I Kind Of Figured They Wouldn't Want To Be Bothered.

But Sierra Did The Most, I Decided To Go And Apologize To Dad But Mainly Ms.Beyoncé. Sage Went With Me To The Other Side Of The House.

There Was Faint Noises Coming From Their Bedroom. We Heard Ms.Beyoncé Moaning And It Sounded So Sexy, When I Moaned It Sounds Like A Hyena.

But It's All Good. Dad Said We Were Leaving At 6 So It's The Perfect Time To Go Shopping.

"DAD!" I Called.

"What!? Go away!" He Shouted On The Other Side Of The Door.

"We need your card to go shopping!" He Huffed Out Loud Which Was Funny. "It's in my wallet on the table in the living area. Make sure to get my package from Chris at the mall!"

"Ok Thanks! We'll be back later have fun creating our little sibling." I Smirked.

"My Uterus Shawn!" Ms.Beyoncé Yelled/ Moaned.

Scarlett Went Downstairs And Told Her Siblings To Get Ready. 20 Minutes Later, The Gang Of 5 Was Boarding Up In The Rental They Had.

Sage Was Hooked Her Phone Up To The Aux Cord And Started Playing Nicki Minaj.