Chapter 6.

Sage POV

Dad Came Back Home With Smiles On His Face

Dad Came Back Home With Smiles On His Face. I Really Wish I Had Stalked Him And Ms.Beyoncé But She's My Favorite Celebrity Right Now So I Can't Mess Up My Opportunity.

Plus If Her And Dad Get a Together That a Would Be Endless Styles For Me. So Yea They Can Get Together.

My Phone Vibrated Under My Pillow While I Watched Stranger Things. This Was My Favorite Show So Whoever Texted Me Better Have A Good Explanation.

Mom🙄😒: Have y'all shit packed I'll be there tomorrow 8 AM SHARP!

I Sighed Deeply Snatching My Phone Up And Marching Into Dad's Room Which Was Right Down The Hall.

"Dad! Wake up." I Was On The Verge Of Crying, Mom Never Wanted Us Happy.

"What? What's wrong baby?" He Sat Up Rubbing His Eyes Turning The Lamp On.

"Mom says she's taking us back. I don't want to go back please tell me you can make her go away."

"How can she come get y'all when she don't know where I live? Gated community with army soldiers guarding it all night and all day. Plus we gon be gone all day tomorrow so come in bed and go to sleep." He Patted By Him.

"You sure, I really don't wanna go back." I Pouted.

"You ain't going back girl. Either get in bed or leave me alone cause I'm going to sleep." He Flipped The Covers Over His Head Forgetting To Turn The Lamp Off.

I Went Back In The Guest Room Which Was Changed To My Room And Grabbed My Charger Cutting All The Lights And Tv Off.

When I Went Back In The Room Scarlett And Sierra Had Already Jumped In The Bed Before Me.

"Y'all some bitches." I Rolled My Eyes Sliding In The Bed Plugging My Phone Up To The Dresser That Had Plugs.

"Your mother, she's an emotional lonely whatever you wanna call it." Sierra Said Causing Us 2 To Laugh.

"If y'all don't shut the hell up I'm going to kick y'all cockroaches out." Dad Mumbled.

"Oh go to Joe Camel." We Turned The Tv On Watching Love And Hip Hop.

Scarlett Was The First To Go To Sleep, Then Sierra And Last But Not Least Me Which Was Lateee.

••>>>>>>>>>>
11:03 AM