Chapter 19.

Shawn Had Been Up Since The Crack Of Dawn Because Of The Boys. He Remembered That They Brought Their Little Game Systems.

Beyoncé Was Asleep In Shawn's Arms With Nothing On Whatsoever.

Last Night Was One Of Their Wildest Nights, Mainly Because She Was Begging For More But Also Because They're On Vacay.

Tonight Shawn Had Planned For The Family Of 7 Which Included Shawn's Godson Zahir. This Would Be A Very Special Kind Of Night For The Pair.

Shawn Massaged Beyoncé Ass Cheeks Slowly.
"Mmm, baby." Beyoncé Moaned Lowly.

"You up now?" He Kissed Beyoncé's Forehead, He Looked At The Clock That Read 12:34 PM.

"Yes, I don't feel too good." She Mumbled In My Chest.

"What's wrong sweetie?" He Looked Down At Her Then Back Up At The Television. "My stomach just feels so queasy, like I'm about to puke everywhere."

"It's probably that good you had last light. Plus you was eating everybody else's. It's not good to mix food up like that baby." Shawn Explained To Her.

"But it was so goood." She Giggled. "It's probably those sweet drinks, you wanted us to try."

"If it was those then my stomach would have been queasy also." Beyoncé Looked Up At Shawn And Rolled Her Eyes.

"I'm going to go wash cause you're being an asshole right now and I'm not here for it." Beyoncé Grabbed Her T-Shirt From Off The Floor And Placed It Over Her Head Pulling It Down.

Beyoncé Went Into And The Bathroom To Start On Her Morning Routine. Shawn Waited Awhile Before Going In With Her.

The Glass Shower Door's Were Foggy Which Was Perfect Because He Could Sneak Right In.

When Stripped Out Of His Clothes And Slipped In Behind Her.

"Baby I'm pretty sure the kids are up we can't do anything, too exclusive." My Lips Connected With Her Neck.

"The kids are doing their own little. You ain't gotta worry about them bothering us. Now do you?" Shawn Turned Beyoncé Around And Kissed Her Making Beyoncé Lose It.

Beyoncé Moaned Into His Mouth As She Felt Him Circle His Thumb With Her Clit.

"Shawn." Beyoncé Whimpered.

"I'm right here baby." He Mumbled Into Her Neck.

"OK AND!? THEY'RE MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS YOU ALWAYS TRYNA COCK BLOCK!" We Heard The Kids Arguing.

"Man what the fuck?" Shawn Stopped Everything And Quickly Washed.

Beyoncé Did The Same And Hurriedly Got Out Putting On Some Comfortable Clothing. By The Time Shawn Got Out There Everyone Had Calmed Down.

"Well what seemed to be the fucking problem?" I Asked Them.

"Sierra always tryna bother everyone and when nobody answers her she goes to y'all. So I told her y'all were sleeping and she gone talk about no they're not.. and just went on nagging." Sage Explained To Beyoncé And I.