Chapter 7.

3 Weeks Later
April 2, 2017
At The Track & Field
4:55 PM
—————————————————————-

"Run it up boys don't give up. Keep pushing, keep that blood flowing!" I Clapped My Hands Running With Them.

I Don't Know Why Caleb Hasn't Shown Up Here Yet. Usually His Dad Would Drop Him Off And Beyoncé Would Pick Him Up.

Lately Beyoncé's Sister Has Been Doing That. I Hope Everything Is Alright With Bey Cause We Haven't Texted In A Minute.

2 More Laps Around The Track And We Started Stretching Out. I Saw An Orange Charger Pull Up.

Caleb Jumped Out And Jogged Over To Us. I Couldn't Help But Smile.

"What's up coach Carter?" He Gave Me A Quick Dap Up.

"What's up baby boy? How you feeling? Is everything alright with you and yo mom?" I Asked Him

"Yes sir she's at work, my mom has been stressing because we only have 1 week left in our house. So she's trying to move everything by herself in silence but she's stressed. My grandma or auntie usually comes and gets me so I can stay with them. My dad has been coming over too and it doesn't end pretty well. Don't tell her that I told you that I'm going to go and start my sprints." He Started Running.

His Dad Got Out Of The Car And Came Over Dapping Us Up.

In Ryan's Mind, He Had Finally Gotten Beyoncé To Stop Seeing Shawn

In Ryan's Mind, He Had Finally Gotten Beyoncé To Stop Seeing Shawn. He Knew Beyoncé And When She Lied It Was The Worst Punishment Ever.

Ryan Didn't Know Why He Did It But It Just Felt Good Having Someone To Control.

"COACH CARTER! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH CALEB!" That Alone Made Ryan Look Up With Worrisome.

Shawn Rushed Over To The Field Seeing Everyone Circle Around Caleb.

"What happened?!" He Kneeled Down Beside Caleb Lifting Up His Head.

"He stopped right there by the fence breathing hard..he was starting to turn red. Coach Jones said he was fine it probably was shortness of breath but when he jogged back over. That's when he fell down." Shawn's Godson Zahir Explained.