My silent knight..... (Gowasu)

♤♡◇♧This goes to my siblings NutScentedAlien, pan320, DenAli729 and jessi_nut. Thank you so much for staying with me through this times and you really mean the world to me! Thank you for being there!♧◇♡♤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the beginning he had only looked from afar, not daring to speak to the woman he liked. It was embaressing for him as the grown Supreme Kai he was.
He, Gowasu, couldn't bring himself to utter just a single word to her.
His chosen one was the Supreme Kai of time, Yune.
She was a natural beauty without much make-up or anything like that. Her hair was long and fell down in soft waves, her eyes held a comforting warmth to them and were full of live, her lips always showed a soft smile and her skin held a soft lavender colour.
And she enjoyed her tea just like he did!
For him, it was love at first sight, but many of the other Kais didn't even look at her for she was quiet and a little timid when confronted with crowds. There were some of his coworkers who would haress her, but he told them off when he found them alone or at least without her being anywhere near by. Just never in front of her.
He was too afraid to scare her off.

This went on for some time, but then there was that one day where they had a group meeting in a more private ambience.
They were all off-duty and enjoyed there free time together. That was until one of his drunken colleagues decided to test the waters with her.....and him.
He graped her and pulled her onto his lap while trying to touch her. She squeeked shocked and looked at him frightened, seemingly afraid what he wanted. Until then, he made his way over in a calm manner, but than this guy wanted to kiss her and didn't gave a damn about her pushing him away.
At this moment he ported the last distance and ripped her out of his arms and looked at the other Kai dead-serious.
"She rejected you, so keep you hands to yourself."
The dunkard stood up shackily and looked at him.
"That's not your's to decide. Get out of my way!"
He slurred angrily and tried to grap her again. Gowasu wanted to hold them separate, but a small, shacking hand on his upper back broke his concentration. He looked behind his back to see her looking up at him pleadingly. Her eyes clearly asking him to keep her protected.
He smiled at her reasuringly, but as he turned back to his opponent he could only watch as he was met with a ki-blast. Through the surprise he fell to the ground and just like that it all went into motion.
Many Kai's pulled the drunken member back and told him to stop and go for today, sending him back home. Gowasu wanted to get back up, the attack wasn't strong enough to really hurt him, but then he felt the same fragile touch on his shoulder again.
While looking up, he saw Yune looking at him with a worried, guilty and grateful look on her face. She had knelt down beside him.
"I'm sorry you got hurt, because of me. Thank you for doing this Gowasu."
She said with her quiet, but lovely voice, than she helped him stand up.
Just now he saw how she was nearly a head shorter than him. It was a really cute sight. After dusting of himself she took his hand and pulled him away from the crowds, holding onto him while doing so.
They came to a stop by a waterfall far in the back of the gardens.
She motioned him to sit on a stump and so he did. Out of her purse she took a folded handkerchief and held it into the cold water. He wasn't sure what she wanted with this, but than she came back to him and held it onto his right cheek.
It stung a bit.
So he was indeed wounded by that patetic attack? How embaressing...
He wanted to make her stop, but she was being stubborn. Gowasu didn't even know she could be this way.
"Please.....let me do this for you. Even.....if I do not understand why you did that. Normally, you won't even look at me. What made you do it?"
She asked quietly, but seriously.
He looked to the ground for a short while and decided that now was the best time.
"That's....not true. I'm always looking at you. I just......hadn't got the courage to speak to you....."
He admitted and made her look back surprised.
"You.....but..... but I never....saw you."
She stuttered in a confused, but audible way.
Ah~~~~~so she could talk louder when alone with a person.
He smiled at her softly.
"Well, seems like I'm good at hiding."
He laughed a little, than he noticed her looking at him.
"So it was you all the time....."
He looked at her not understanding what she meaned.
"Please again?"
He asked her, but at this moment she smiled at him in such a radiant way that it took his breath away.
That was unfair, but she kept doing it, her eyes gaining a warm glow he had never seen on her before.
"So it was you who made them stop haressing me. Am I right? You protected me all along."
She said in a clear, melodic and warm voice.
He blushed a little and nodded while looking at her in embaressement. He didn't know what he thought would come next, but he could never have guessed it right.
With only one motion Yune pulled him into a tight embrace and laid her lips softly onto his.
It took him a moment to understand the situation, but then his wide eyes closed in bliss and he carefully wraped his arms around her waist, kissing her back with the upmost care and love.
It was an innocent kiss, but the soft and caring way he took the dominant part over with made her sighing in content.
She never knew she could fall in love so quickly, but here she was and she had fallen deeply just like that.
Yune never wanted a bulky fighter who could only act with strength, she prefered a man who would love and care for her, handling her in a soft way.
Gowasu was just that. Soft, sincere, loving, caring, mature and a little shy. It was the cutest personality she could think of.
After they broke the kiss, they looked into each other's eyes. He took a short breath and than he smiled at her calmly.
"Yune, would you do me the honour and let me court you? I really want to be with you."
While saying this he held both her hands and awaited her decision.
Yune smiled at him even more brightly and nodded while saying:
"I would love that and I do hope that you will speak to me from now on."
He laughed happily and pulled her to him carefully, motioning her to sit on his lap.
"I will my love and I do hope to hear more from you than just a wisper."
Yune took the hint, nodded again and sat down slowly, leaning herself into his embrace.
It was different when she was nearly asked to do that than just being graped and forced to.
By the wrong guy on that!
She looked up at him and nuzzled her face a little into his cheek.
With a lovely smile she kissed his cheek.
"Well, I don't need to be afraid anymore. I have you who will protect me, so I may speak my mind without further fear. Thank you for saving me now and the times before."
He looked deeply into her eyes and nodded.
"I will always be there, my precious cherry."
She looked stunned, but then she remembered the cherry blossoms in her hair and smiled.
"Thank you, my tealeaf."
She giggled and shortly after they both laughed and enjoyed their time together.

After that, they always pendelt between their homes, so they could be always together and get their jobs done too.
It went on like that until they got a lucky gift. As Yune became pregnant, she laid down her task for the next Kai to take over and take care of her now growing family. Gowasu settled down with her happily in his univers and made sure she was as happy as can be.
Even long after their wedding.