Bond of souls.......Wrong idea.... (Daishinkan)(lemon)☆

Let's get rough.

Your's truly,
♤YuneKirkland♤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The moment he swept me of my feet I couldn't do anything other then to gasp loudly. He simply had picked me up without another word and went straight to the bedroom.
I had never seen him like this before.
The Great Priest, my mate, seemed to be under huge pressure and was eager to change that right this moment.
His every step had a forceful note to it and he went faster than usual.
I shivered knowing pretty well what was now going to happen and if I was to be honest, I couldn't wait for it!
Well, we hadn't touched each other in certain ways since three whole months and to be truthful it was my fault.

I had gotten the idea he might think I just needed or wanted him for sex. That was because after our first time together, I grew pretty attached to making love with him.
Half a year of doing it nearly every day made me think he would only comply to my wishes on this behalf.
You see, every time we did it I made the start by coming closer, kissing him lovingly while softly touching his chest and tugging on his clothes.
This always marked the beginning, but since it was only me who showed the need to do this activity, I began to hold back. I just cuddled with him innocently and kissed him sweetly, always keeping the passion out of it so he wouldn't feel the need to react to it.

At first he didn't seem to mind as long as I was with him, but after some time he started to think about my behavoure and asked, if something wasn't right. I smiled cheerfully and pretended to not know what he meaned.
I wanted to give him a brake and show him, that I adored him just as much without having sex every day and that it was only him I loved and not his body alone.
He went along with me this whole three months, but today he simply couldn't take it anymore.

I noticed him being restless, unconcentrated and a little clingy for the last days, but didn't think to much of it.
Zeno-kun and -chan could be hard to handle sometimes, so everytime he was off duty I would tend to my mate and cook for him or massage his tense muscles.
But today as I asked him why he was being so out of character lately. He looked at me directly and finaly snaped.
"You are asking what's wrong with me, my dear? That's what I'm asking myself about you. Did I do something wrong? Did I not touch you to your liking? What happend, that you don't want to sleep with me anymore?"
He didn't shout, but the calm tone in his voice was far more intimidating. I looked at him taken a back and guilty.
So, he was worried, because I didn't want to? But I thought I would want to much? I thought he would be glad with this brake.
I nervously swallowed and wasn't able to look into his eyes.
Quietly, I began to explain my reasoning and after some time I even looked up.
His eyes were wide in shock.
Oh no........
Then, with one swift motion, I was being picked up into his arms and he made his way to his bedroom.
"If you are worried about something like this, my dear, I can assure you that's not going to happen. But, if you are concerned why I'm only reacting to your wish, it's because I had the same fear. It wouldn't have been just once a day, if I were to decide alone. So I waited for your wish to be sure you were willing to give yourself to me."
I gulped hard and looked at him while blushing brightly. Not just once a day? But.....I wouldn't have complained! I was addicted to his touch and attention! I loved the way he would play me and kinda needed him. It wasn't only him who wanted it so badly. I was being just the same!
"You could have talked to me or just try to start it. If I didn't want to I would have said so.....I...."
He stopped me with a bold kiss. Crashing his lips onto mine and pushing his toung into my mouth. I couldn't even answer him. He complitly overpowered me!
I couldn't do anything other than to moan into the kiss, sounding needy and wanting like never before. I had missed his touch so badly! Even my body reacted imediatly by heating up and getting sensitive.

This time would be different. I knew that the very moment he just made our clothing disappear.
Normally we would do it on our own and play with each other, using the process as a kind of foreplay, but today he skipped that and attacked my neck after kissing me a second time with even more passion.
I didn't mind.
I even felt myself dripping with fluids just by that!
The sounds I made seemed to spur him on even more. My whole neck was covered in love bites, kisses and dark-blue markings from his sucking.
He pressed me into the bed, holding me down with one hand wraped around my wrists, pinning them up above my head.
His lips, tounge and teeth had found my breast by now and it made my head spin oh so fast.
With one loud shout I darted my hips up into his other hand. While torturing me with his mouth he decided to go staight into action.
Three of his fingers were shoved deep into my core, gliding in without resistance, because of how wet I already was.
My voice nearly broke down.
I felt so unbelievably sensitive, each touch sending electric shocks through my whole body.
I squirmed not being able to hold still, but his next actions made it even more worse.
His mouth left my upper body completely and he switched his fingers with it.
My breath got stuck and I wanted to move into him, but he wouldn't let me. He had taken my legs up into the crooks of his arms and held them there, making it impossible to move my lower body.
My arms were released, but the overwhelming pleasure made it impossible to use them effectively.
I could just hold onto the sheets and screem when I had the breath to do so.
He wouldn't let go of me!
My first orgasm washed over me without warning, making my back arch and my voice brake.
I tossed and turned while he continued his ministrations to make it even longer, even more intensive.
I wanted to say something after becoming a little more clear again,  but I hadn't got a chance to do so.
My mate just flipped me over and made me go up onto my knees.
I hung there, upper body on the sheets and butt high into the air.
Feeling embaressed, but imediatly turned on again, I wanted to tell him it was my turn, but he gave me no chance.
The exact moment I wanted to speak I felt his tounge dance deep within me again.
Still sensetive as hell from the orgasm I had only a minute ago I couldn't hold back an extatic screem.
He did the same as before and held me still by tightly wrapping one of his strong arms around my upper tights. His other hand was used to massage one of my breasts and rub my clit with the other.
I came again.
This time my voice broke down complitly and made me sound quiet and hoarse.
I whined, needing a brake badly, but he wouldn't have it.
Only after my third ending he would leave me to take deep breaths and relaxe a little.
He conjured a glass of water for me and helped me drink it, because I couldn't hold up myself to well. But even then I rested only briefly.
After getting my breath back I turned my face to him and jumped on him, devouring him with a deep kiss.
It didn't matter to me that I could taste myself on his lips.
I wasn't satisfied.
After that kiss I went down on him while kissing, sucking and biting his skin all over. At his lower part I started to use my tounge on him and made him moan and groan just like he did to me.
I couldn't hold him down, but after I glared at him for trying he layed down obediently and surrendered himself into my bitter-sweet torture.
I looked at his fully erected member just briefly before dibing in and licking it from the base to the tip. I never used my mouth to do this, so it was a first for me.
Daishinkan closed his eyes tightly,  letting out quite moans and I could see his fingers clatshing the sheets.
He held himself in check with all his might. I smiled mishivously at this and went more in.
While closing my mouth around his tip, I started to suck on him and massage his balls in takt to my bobbing head.
It was fun while it lasted, but my plan of making him go through the same as me failed. My mate snaped after some time and graped me to change position again. I was laying beneath him and wanted to ask him why he stopped me, but then I could feel him enter me and all my questions went to nothing.
I moaned deeply just as he did and pressed myself into his shaft. He graped my hips to hold them up a little and then he went full force.
I was sure to be unable to speak or walk the next day, but it didn't matter. I needed this just as much as he did and so I surrendered myself and enjoyed this to the fullest.
Some time after, I think maybe three more rounds, we fell into the bed and he pulled me into his arms.
No words were needed between us and we wemt to sleep.
The next day was started with some painkillers on my side and a mate, wjo brought everything I could need straight to me.
I couldn't get up from the bed, but oh well.....
Worth it!