Other, then you think .....(Zamasu)

This story is for KidatheHalfSaiyan. I hope you like it sweety and thanks for the request!

Your's truly
♤YuneKirkland♤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It would never be the same quiet place it was meant to be. Zamasu knew that from the beginning.
His new comrade in training, a female kai, was rather loud and energetic.
Her name was Yune and his master had told him she was nearly his age.........it certainly doesn't look like it.
This girl was on her feet from early morning until late at night. She never kept quiet and always tried to get near him. She was nearly 24/7 on his tail!
At first, he wasn't amused with her behavour or could even understand it, but after some time he felt himself getting.........attached to her.
That wasn't planed at all.
He never wanted it to get like this, but he began to care and watch over her to keep her save.
Yeah, there were still times he just wanted to make her shut up, but after some........research........he had found a solution for this problem, too.
This woman had a stop-button!
When he needed quiet time and couldn't find a comfortable hiding spot, he just had to catch her and caress her neck.
She would be instantly quiet and no one could ever guess how loud she really was. When ever he did that, she would lay down and rest her head on his leg.
Master Gowasu made fun of it all the time. He even called her a kitten sometimes.
Zamasu couldn't argue with this. She really was like a kitten. Loud, energetic, playful, clingy, innocent and a bit naiv.
He often thought about how a goddess could turn out like this, but it didn't bother him anymore. He knew how to deal with her.

Today, he had to train with her on one to one combat. Their master would let them spar with each other in hopes Yune would learn faster and get to Zamasus level. Zamasu even guessed it was a kind of match making.
The dry reality for him?
His master made a good job with this....
The green kai could feel his attachment grow with every day he was with her.
Her bright personality could bring him to yell in anger, but she could also bring him to relax or even laugh and to be honest, he had nearly given in to her.
She was a storm even a god couldn't bring to stop.

Right now they were taking a break and sat side by side in the fresh green grass on the ground. Yune was unusual quiet the whole day. It made him actually a bit worried.
"Yune? Are you alright? You are......quiet."
He looked at her carefully, scanning her form and face for hints on what could be wrong.
The young goddess looked over at him and he couldn't believe how serious she returned his gaze.
"Do you really hate mortals that much?"
Her question was short and lacked the normal loudness of her. All in all she seemed stiff and complitly different. It would be......intriguing, if he wasn't worried about her.
"Kind of. They do nothing other then kill each other and their surroundings. What should I think by seeing them like this over and over again? They simply never learn from their mistakes."
He asked back and could see her hands clenching into fists. Why would she be offended by that? She was a god like him and even if she thought like Gowasu, he was never this much offended by his opinion.
Yune breathed in and out deeply to calm down. She had to make her next move carefully. Otherwise he could take her the wrong way.
"Not all mortals are like this Zamasu. Many of them haven't got another choice. The strong ones are ruling over the weak. Just a few are in a position to chose their fates truly by themselfs. Over 90% of the normal folk doesn't want to go to war ever. They are ordered by some evil beings to do so or they have to protect what's important to them. You can't see them all as one."
Zamasu looked at her quietly. The woman, he thought, he knew so well offered a new side of her to him by showing how serious she could be, but on the other hand......
Why did she defend this low lifes so seriously?
He narrowed his eyes and locked his gaze with her's.
"Even so, they are weak and why do you take their side? You are a goddess. Why did my opinion offend you?"
She couldn't believe it. Yes, she was offended by him. He thought so low of mortals!
That means......
"So I'm weak, too? Do you think that?"
She asked him in a low voice, eyes sharply looking at him.
Zamasu was taken back and confused.
"What? I never thought that about you or said something like that. We are talking about mortals. You are...."
"I was born mortal."
She stated clearly and directly.
His breath got stuck.
What?
"You.....how can that be? You are a kai. You are a goddess."
She sighed deeply.
"Yes, now I am, but I was born human. Zen Oh Sama changed me. He saved me from death, but as he changed me to my current state, he never changed my character. Just my body and purpose. Other than that I'm the same as before. My character is the same as it was back then. So.....am I different now? Am I a low life to you!?"
She nearly screemed at him. He had hurt her greatly.
Zamasu couldn't believe it. Yune, the woman he learned to accept and even.....love, she was a former mortal. A being he despised with all he had.
It made him speechless.
He thought about attacking......but.......he couldn't.
He could never hurt her.
He clenched his fists tightly.
"I have to think about this."
Then he flew off.
Without another word.
Yune stood there all left alone. Her head hung down in defeat. She knew, he would hate her now.
She sighed heavily.
It wasn't like she couldn't have seen that come.
She flew off, too, but her way led her to her master. The moment she saw him, she knelt down.
"Master? Can I have a minute of your time?"
She asked quietly. Her tone without the normal high spirited sound.
Gowasu looked at her alarmed. This had to be serious.
"What is it my dear? Do you have a problem?"
Yune got up and set down where her master pointed for her. She sighed.
"I'm sorry, but do you think I can leave this place for some time? Zamasu and I.....we had a fight. Not one we could just talk out.
I think, we both need some space to think, calm down and get clear again.
Would it be ok for me to train under someone else for some time? Just until we both are clear again."
She looked at him hopefully and then bowed her head to show him some respect.
Gowasu returned her gaze a bit sadly. He could understand thought. He knew about her origins since the beginning and it was clear to him that now Zamasu had to know, too. The old Kai could guess well what his trainees intends were. The girl just wanted to prevent fighting. She wanted to give her partner the time to think.
After thinking it through, he nodded in defeat.
"I will ask a friend to train you in this time, but Yune? You have to return here. I won't loose my kitten for a silly reason like that."
She looked up at him and smiled. Over the time, Gowasu had become something like a father to her, guiding her through her new purpose of life, teaching her and she loved him dearly for his simple existence.
"Yes Master. I will return after getting clear. Thank you for understanding."
She bowed down again, then she took of to go pack up her stuff.
Gowasu sat quietly in his chaire and sighed.
This young people were difficult at times, but he loved them non the less.
He looked into his orb and got in contact with his old friend in univers 7. There, he hoped, Yune would be accepted and save for the time she needed to collect herself. Zamasu would be here under his guidence. He just hoped it would all turn out well.
He wanted so badly for this two to get together. They were practically made for each other and for him, they were like his own children. He wanted them to be happy and......he would be overjoyed to have <grand children>.