Chapter 30B- A Dayout.

Start from the beginning

"You had it designed for me?" I asked.

He nodded, still looking at my eyes. "Exclusively for you."

"Thanks. I love it." I smiled at him. He made me feel special today. I felt important.

"Well, this is for the art exhibit. I hope this suits your fashion sense because I know how choosy you are, the dress will look more beautiful when you wear it." He said. "Martha, please pack this up and give her whatever she wants." He pointed at me while talking to Martha.

"Thanks Martha, that would be all." I smiled at her.

Later on, we went to more shops all names were of international brands. Rogan didn't complain a bit but it became awkward when I had to enter Victoria's Secret.

"Uh, I'll go there on my own." I told him, I didn't want to make things awkward between us. I don't want to give scope to any situation that could unknowingly go wrong.

"Okay. I'll be around." The way Rogan looked at me I knew he just wouldn't disappear. Something is up his sleeve. Anyway, I carried on with my lingerie shopping.

Since I became a teenager and my mother introduced to Victoria's Secret, I developed a fetish for sexy lingeries and undies.

I strolled from rack to rack, picked up different colors and type of bras. There was a mirror placed in front of the changing room. I stood in front of it and placed the bras one by one in front of me and checked which one looks good.

Good thing, there were no men here. Or else, this would have been highly awkward.

I tried out a purple one, it had thick straps and a cross pattern at the back. When I looked at the mirror, I saw Rogan standing calmly, his back pressed on a rack, he could see me directly through the mirror.

Even though my cheeks were burning, I didn't react or show how much he was affecting me. I pulled the elastic of the bra and tried to see the fitting.

My eyes drifted towards him. He had a frown on his face. I stared at him and saw him shook his head. I kept the purple one at a side and picked up a light yellow color, this had a thin lace design, medium thick straps. It was ok. But Rogan shook his head again.

After the fourth one, I picked up a baby pink color bra which had a Lacy strap and the cups were lower than usual. It was pretty. I liked it. Even if he says no, I'll take this. And who is he to decide anyway?

But I saw him nodding his head and smiling at my chest. I rolled my eyes. Men!

He approved three bras later. One was the pink one, one was a red one with black lace and another one was black. He couldn't take his eyes off from the red and black one, I understood that was his favorite for the way his eyes turned dark. And the way he makes me feel so hot...

"Let's go?" He asked. He took a few shopping bags in his hands and walked along with me. We walked in silence; the silence never felt uncomfortable. I don't know when was the last time I felt so carefree and Happy.

My stomach decided to grumble from hunger that moment. It was already late for lunch and I was craving for some greasy food.

"Let's have lunch. I'm hungry." I told Ro. He looked at his watch and nodded his head.

"I'm sorry. I should have taken you for lunch first. It's very late. Let's go." He took all the bags and dropped them in the backseat. He opened the front door for me and I entered.

We drove down the lane where small Cafes and restaurants lined the footpaths. Rogan stopped in front of a open restaurant which had tables outside in the lawn area. The tables had a tent like thing on the top to cover the sun rays and a lot of flower pots were kept alongside the door. The place were very green and airy. The air was full of freshness.

"We still need to buy you a gown for the fundraiser." Rogan said. This time he didn't miss a beat and held my hand in his. The act seemed so natural that it made me feel uneasy because of the comfort that I felt in his touch. He didn't seem to notice anything.

"I have a lot of gowns, some of them I haven't even worn till now. So we don't need to buy one." I declined his offer. He has already paid for everything that I bought today even though I argued that I'm capable enough to pay for my luxuries. He didn't listen.

"Please. I insist that you buy one." He took me to a table and pulled out a chair for me to sit. "Infact, I know a designer that you'd like. She is Sophia's favorite."

My ears perked at Sophia's name. He hardly ever mentions her anymore. Sophia was married when I last saw her and she also had a cute baby, but I haven't seen them in the last five years.

"How's Sophia?"

"Oh, she is fine. Cranky like always, very pregnant and about to pop a baby girl anytime." Rogan smiled fondly at the memory of his elder sister. Sophia was like a mother to him.

"Seems like I've missed out on a lot of people in the last five years." I mumbled to myself in thought but Rogan heard me. He only looked at me, stared me in the eyes but I took the menu and diverted our thoughts.

"Let's have burgers! I'm craving cheese." I announced merrily. Rogan chuckled and ordered our food.

------------

By 5pm we were both tired and done for the day. The day was simply amazing! All the shopping and then the food, the ice cream by the broken bridge... This day will be etched in my memory.

I smiled and lay my head on Rogan's shoulder. He caressed my head, smoothing out the hair. I felt at peace, with him beside me.

Maria opened the door for us and Benzo took all the bags from the car. We got fresh and had dinner. It was a simple evening, it felt so natural, like a family on a weekday.

I smiled in contentment.

Later that night, when I returned to my bedroom, there was a pink color box placed on my bed, it was tied with a grey satin ribbon and 'VS' was written in gold.

I took the box and opened it. There lay a tiny note written in a sloppy penmanship.

"I imagined you in this and had to get it for you."
---R.

____________________×*×_____________________

Ummmmm.... ;)