Chapter 4- Black and Red.

Image: Blake Evans. (Douglas Booth)

__________

"Tomorrow 9pm

"Tomorrow 9pm. 27, Hilton Road, apartment no. 34A.
Mr. Felix Moore."

I reread the message.

It's was sent yesterday by my husband. Right now, I sat in front of my dresser and looked at my empty, dead face in the mirror.

Only I could understand the real face that was hidden behind those foundation and eyeliner and red lipstick. Make up can do wonders! It can totally hide what a person truly is.

I wore a tight black, body-hugging dress, which was backless and came up to my mid-thigh, my thick hair fell in soft ringlets. I paired it with a red stiletto and hot red lipstick. Slut extraordinaire, on the way!

I walked to my en-suite and opened the mirror cabinet. The small bottle of pills sat there gawking at me, as if demanding me to eat it. I haven't taken it for a long while but I guess it's time again.

I took three brown pills out of it and swallowed it dry. After that, I kept the bottle in the cabinet and walked out of the bathroom.

I took my red clutch and walked out of the mansion.

___________

I knocked three times. No one answered.

Knock. Knock.

I was becoming hopeful, I wished the person wasn't there.

After about two minutes, as I turned to leave, the door opened and a tall man appeared, dripping wet and only wrapped in a towel.

Hope is the last thing I should trust on. I mocked my senses.

"Mrs. Evans?" He asked.

"Yes. You must be Mr. Moore?" I asked with my trademark blank face. The pills have kicked in. I feel it.

The guy nodded and leaned his self on the doorway and checked me out from top to bottom. He smirked, lust hooded his eyes. He opened the door wide and let me step in.

"Evans was right about his wife." Felix said in his deep voice. I stood there, silent. Waiting for directions and orders. I don't feel a single thing at the moment, it was only numbness that took over my body, my mind and stupid emotions.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked, my voice cold. I just wanted to get over with this and go back from where I came.

"Eager much, doll face?" Felix grabbed my elbow and spun me, I let out a surprised squeak and hit his chest. He held me steady. "Looks like you've tried hard to look like a slut. You still have a pretty good face and I wanna fuck that little mouth of yours."

I didn't bother looking at his face. Obviously, he would have that animalistic look in them too, all of them were same. But before anything, I wanted to know why I am in this situation again.