Going home

Last night was so lovely. I didn't realise I could get this attached to someone. I'm leaving today and it's not gonna be the same waking up without George. I put on some jeans, Gs hoodie and some black vans then I just put my hair up. I didn't try too hard, after all I was just going to be travelling for half the day. George carried my bags downstairs and we had breakfast with his mum and dad, they were two of the nicest people. I didn't eat anything as I wasn't hungry but it was nice joining them anyway.
Afterwards Natasha drove me to the train station and George came so I wouldn't be waiting for the train alone. We sat down and I sighed. I had no idea when I was going to see him again as he was going to be so busy. I'm so thankful for him though. He placed his hand on my leg as we waited and he lifted my head up so I would look at him with his other.
George's POV: I was sad about Hannah having to leave but I knew it wouldn't be long until I saw her again. "I love you you know, I always will whether your next to me or were both at our own homes it won't change it how I feel about you. I'll always make time for you beautiful, you know I'm only one call away and I'll always get back to you even if it's not straight away."
Hannah's POV: My eyes were filling up with tears as he spoke, how do I deserve him? He was the cutest. "I don't get how I deserve you but I love you so bloody much smith." He moved my hair behind my ear and we both leaned in, we could have sagged like this all day but we knew we couldn't. We stopped when we heard the train coming and we gave each other the biggest hug. " Love you, I'll see you soon G."
""See you soon gorgeous " he replied. Damn I'm going to miss my boy.
George's POV: Hannah's hugs made me feel so good, I was going to miss my girl so much.
Hannah's POV: The train journey was boring until I found a plug socket next to my chair. I didn't have much charge but now I could talk on the group chat with the girls who were also on their way home. We somehow managed to time it so we got back at roughly the same time then we got a taxi home together. It was so good to see Millie and Megan again, the boys weren't here but we had so much to catch up on and plenty to talk about.