Chapter 18

Guys! Before I begin, I have a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
I FINALLY published my Drarry Fanfic! It's called "The Greatest Ally (Harry Potter)" !!!!
It's a bit different from others thought. The first 2 chapters (which I already made but published only one) doesn't really have Harry but is suppperrrr important. Then onwards it'll be Harry and Drarry. I tried to do something different and am really glad at my Fanfic.
PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!

NOW, LET THE STORY BEGIN!!!!

It was night time as the group of ninjas made camp. They, except the 2 banshees, were outside, roasting marshmallows and singing songs. The 2 banshees refused to leave the tent since they didn't want to get bitten by mosquitoes. Honestly, they're ninjas worrying about mosquitoes!!!
Back to the group outside, everyone was taking turns, talking about scary stories from their past. It was currently Kakashi 's turn.
".............. As I ran towards the ally, I realised I was trapped. Soon after, I was surrounded by mob of angry women with sticks. They started to beat me up for a good hour!! Their faces looked demonic, especially Anko's, who just happened to be there. It was the scariest thing ever! "
Everyone looked at him with an 'Are-you-serious' look. Naruto voiced out all their thoughts, "That's what you get for peeping into a girls bath house,  pervert!"
Kakashi sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. He looked at Ebisu, who seemed to have been thinking of something. "What's wrong Ebisu?" Kakashi asked.
"I have a question, Kakashi... "
"Shoot"
"Did you.... Did you get hard?"
"....Come again? "
"Did you get hard looking at the naked ladies and even being chased after ladies in their towels only? " By now, Ebisu's face reddened.
"Come to think of it..... No, I didn't. Strange...."
Naruto thought of something, "Kakashi, tell me the first name you think of when you think of who you could tie up and pound."
"Iruka. No, wait.... What?! "
Naruto smiled, "Seems you have the hots for a certain dolphin. Be sure to tell him when we get back."
"ummmm.... Time for bed!! I'll take first watch. Ebisu second. Naruto third. Got it?  Well then, good night!!!" Kakashi said as he pushed the laughing crowd into their respected tents.
Their tents went in this order:
Tent 1: Kakashi, Ebisu and Zabuza.
Tent 2: Sasuke, Naruto, Sai, Menma and Haku.
Tent 3: Mito and Sakura (who got a very tiny tent.)

As everyone slept, Naruto was in his mind, playing poker with the 2 beings in him. After a while, when the 2 stopped wanting to get their assess handed to them by Naruto, Hiruzen asked Naruto, "Naruto, remember when you made a mental note about wanting to find a summon for Sai?"
"Yes?"
"We may have found the perfect one." He handed a scroll to Naruto. Naruto looked at the scroll and smiled. It was perfect for Sai. He looked at the 2 of them and asked, "How did you get these? "
"Manda"
"oh... I'm sure he'll love it! Thanks!! "
"Also, kit, there's someone outside waiting for you."
"Who? "
"You know who. Bring Sasuke along with you."

Naruto smirked. He left his mindscape and hid the scroll for Sai. He quietly woke Sasuke up and made him follow. As the exited, they saw Kakashi. Naruto signalled Kakashi to follow him, and he did. A few minutes of walking later, they came upon a clearing. In the middle of the clearing, a man stood with a cloak to cover himself. He turned around to shock 2 out of the 3.
Sasuke ran towards the man and tackled him to the ground while softly crying. "Nii-san!!" he said.
Itachi petted Sasuke's hair to calm him down. After a while, Sasuke stared at Itachi. "What happened during the massacre, nii-san? "
Before Itachi could reply, Naruto said "I'd tell him now if I were you, Itachi-nii. He has the right to know."
Itachi nodded and explained everything to Sasuke. Kakashi already knew and was just listening intently.

After a while, Itachi said, "I'm afraid I must go now. I don't have much time. People may start coming after me."
Sasuke wanted to stop him but knew he shouldn't, so he just bit his lip and nodded.
"Sasuke, when Naruto completes the exam, I want you and everyone Naruto loves in the village, to escape. We are going to build a village which cannot be corrupted, just as Naruto always wanted. We found a place, near the fire gate, to build a large village. The daimyos already agreed after learning the reasons and everyone contributed in the capital. We will start building it. When the chunnin exams end, it'll be half done. Good luck to all of you."
Just as he said that, Itachi vanished, leaving only crow feathers.

The boys told the rest of the group, except the 2 banshees, about the meeting and plan. Ebisu, Haku, Zabuza and Menma were all for it.

Morning came all too quickly as Naruto woke everyone up. Well, almost everyone. He let the 2 bitches sleep. He didn't want this soon joyous moment to be ruined. As they got everything and we're about to leave, Naruto said, "Sai! Catch! "
Sai turned around and quickly caught the scroll Naruto threw to him. He looked at the scroll and was in complete shock! "Naruto, is this what I think it is? "
"Yes! Now hurry and open it! "
Sai opened the summoning scroll and wrote his name using his blood. A poof was heard and Sai came face-to-face with a large falcon.
"My name is Kei! Brother of Karau, the summoning boss in our world. I have been silently observing you for a while, so when Naruto, Kurama and Sarutobi were looking for a summon for you, I told Manda-chan to give them my scroll to give to you. Lets grow strong together! " Kei disappeared as a tattoo of a falcon appeared on Sai's right wrist. Sai hugged Naruto and kept thanking the 3 of them. A joyous moment indeed.

The group woke the 2 bitches up and made their way towards Konoha. A huge bomb was going to explode soon, and they were going to be part of the cause.

DONE!!!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!
Make sure to check out my Harry Potter Drarry Fanfic, "The Greatest Ally (Harry Potter) " !!
Ja nee ~