chapter 16

BEFORE I START PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!! I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A LOOOOONNNNGGGG TIME BUT THAT'S CUZ I WAS FACING WRITERS BLOCK,  COMING UP WITH NEW FANFICS AND WRITING AN ORIGINAL BOOK THAT I HOPE TO PUBLISH ONE DAY!!!
Also, if Naruto characters were in Hogwarts, what house would they be in? (the real Naruto characters, not fanfic versions)

On with the story:

5 hours. Haku and Menma were outside for 5 bloody hours. For 5 hours team 7, the family and Ebisu had to hear Zabuza rant about how he would kill the boy if he harms his son!  It was 5 gruesome hours.
Outside, Haku and Menma told each other about their pasts and hobbies. They got to know each other and soon started playing with each other. They loved being near each other, but never understood why.

When the sun went down, the 2 returned home to finish Zabuza ranting to their pals. Zabuza looked at them and began to inspect Haku to see if they got into fights. Satisfied, Zabuza turned to a sweaty Menma. Menma, afraid that Zabuza would kill him, was pleasantly shocked when Zabuza said, "Kid, want me to train you to use weapons?"
Shock turned to happiness as Menma joyously said, "Yes!!!  Thank you Zabuza-sama!! "
Zabuza laughed at the fact someone used "-sama" and ruffled Menma's hair, saying "You're not bad, gaki! Ebisu, mind if I take him off your hands? "
"Oh God no! I'll have to deal with those 2 monsters instead!"
"Then... What if I joined as Team 11's unofficial sensei and Haku as the team's unofficial gaki?"
"Fine by me as long as you don't leave me alone with those things! "
"You got yourself a deal!"

Naruto went towards Menma and whispered in his ears, "Next time you wanna take Haku out for long, please inform Zabuza. We had to hear him rant for 5 hours."
Menma chuckled and said, "duly noted."
Naruto smiled at the fact that he may have one more family member. He figured he could see how things play out from this mission and see whether he could trust Menma or not.

It was at that moment, 2 s**tty girls decided to make a grand entrance. They went down the staircase as if they were some queen, and wore clothes inappropriate for this event. They wore short dresses (Sakura's was pink and Mito's was red) with golden embroidery around the top part. They wore glass heals and tied their hair up in a bun, leaving a few strands from the front to dangle. The word long golden earrings and wore make up (it looked like they wore horrible masks instead.)
All in all:
1. Were the dresses cute - yes
2. Did it suit them - hell no
3. Were they wearing it appropriately - God no.
It was clear that they just wanted to show off, and it was clear that they couldn't give a damn about the mission.

Inari grew angry at them, "Why are you wearing something so fancy for a mission!! Don't you even have any respect for missions!!"
Mito snapped back, "Listen kid, don't snap at us just because you don't have the money to afford anything! Don't talk like that to us because your clothes looked like rags! We have the right to remain beautiful and we can do whatever we want! Who gives a damn about this mission anyways? It's a piece of cinch for me since I'm the daughter of the Hokage! That means I AM THE BEST! Now, if you apologize and become my dog, I'll think about lending you some of my money." At this, both Sakura And Mito laughed while Inari was on the verge of tears.

Anger flooded 2 souls as they pinned down each of them. Who were they? Why, of course, it was Menma and Haku. Menma pinned Mito down while Sakura trembled under Haku.
Menma spoke, his words laced with anger, "Listen hear you little bitch! I don't want to hear you speak another word of disrespect towards Inari or anyone here!! If you do, you'll be sorry! " he growled.
"W-why are you siding with them Menma! Against your own twin! You should be supporting me, not them!! "
"I don't support sluts!"
"How dare you call me a slut! Apologize or else-"
"- Or else what?  You'll drag your slutty ass to your father and beg him to punish me while you lace the truth with your lies? You see, I have witnesses and allies here. The only ally you have is the other slut that's being pinned up. Not to mention, I'm much stronger than you! "
"W-what a j-joke! W-we both are on t-the same l-level."
"Not at all. You see, while you were out playing with your ONLY friend, I was training. I kept up with training and grew. Not to mention, I have my own personal sensei."
Mito perked up, "You got us a sensei! Great job! Now we can beat that demon! "
"DON'T YOU DARE CALL HIM A DEMON, BITCH!! And clean your ears, I said I have my OWN sensei, he won't teach the likes of you."
Menma got up and left towards the dining hall, while everyone else (even Inari)  tried to hold back their laughter at the 2 faces. Haku caught up with Menma and the 2 started planning on ways to kill 2 bitches.

By night time, all left towards their rooms:
Sakura and Mito in one TINY room,
Sasuke, Sai, Naruto, Haku and Menma in another room,
And Kakashi, Zabuza and Ebisu in the last room.

No one argued with the arrangements (except the 2 sluts who wanted to be with "their Sasuke-kun") .

In the sensei's room:
"Haku and Menma make a cute couple" Kakashi started.
"WHAT?! " Zabuza cried.
"I agree. They are soooo cute together!" Ebisu said.
"NO! HAKU IS NOT AT THE AGE TO DATE!! "
"So, he can kill but he can't date?" Kakashi asked in amusement.

In Naruto's room:
All slept quietly.
Sasuke, Sai and Naruto on one bed while Haku and Menma slept on another bed.
"Good night!" Menma wished.
"Good night! " Everyone else replied.

DONE!!!
How was it? I had to re-read this whole book😂
Well, hope you enjoyed!
See you soon!
Ja nee!