Chapter 10

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

~~~ At ANBU BLACK OPS HEADQUARTERS~~~
No ones POV
Danzo approached Naruto as he sat in the lounge with his mask behind his head. Naruto was talking with Sai and the rest of the team.
Danzo, "Naruto, we have reason to believe that Mizuki is going to become a traitor. He will probably act tomorrow, the day of your 'graduation'. What do you propose?"
Naruto thought for a while till he grinned like a fox, "I have an idea. Mizuki hates me so he'll try to make me fail. I won't. He'll try to steal a scroll tomorrow and will probably end up in the Forest of Death. Sai and I will be waiting for him. We'll torture him till he can't walk. We'll send him to Uncle Ibiki then."
"Good idea!" Sai said.

~~~Day of the Graduation~~~
No ones POV
"Naru-chan!!!! It's time to wake up and get dressed!!! It's a big day!" Kushina yelled while making breakfast. This made everyone (Orochi, pervy sage and grandma too) wake up. Kushina asked Orochi to cook in her place while she and Tsunade go and find a kimono for Naruto to wear. They took 20mins to decide, while Naruto was having a bath.
They chose this:

Naruto got ready and ate his breakfast

Naruto got ready and ate his breakfast. Manda-chan came out to be with him in her smaller snake version. All of them accompanied Naruto to the school.

Throughout the journey everyone was whispering bad things about the 'demon' and some ATTEMPTED to throw rocks at him, despite the 3 Sannins and Kushina being there, but were quickly dealt with. On the way, Naruto spotted pineapple head. Naruto brightened. He always dealt so at ease with that one but didn't know why.
"Hey Shika!!" Naruto yelled. Said boy turned around to see the most beautiful boy he has ever seen. He looked closely to see the short length and his beautiful skin. God that skin!!
Shikamaru blushed and tried to hide it but that didn't go unnoticed by everyone but Naruto. Naruto ran to him and hugged him. He only then noticed Shikamei and Yoshino.
"Hello, Shikaku-san, Yoshino-san!"
"Hello Naruto!" They replied. Those 3 got along well.
Shikaku and Yoshino knew very well that their boy loved Naruto and supported it throughout. They told that to Shikamaru and he tried to say he didn't feel like that. Keyword: TRIED.

Naruto and the gang (with a still blushing Shikamaru) entered the academy. They sat together along with Sasuke. Suddenly the ground moved like there was a stampede. It can closer and closer till 3 figures popped up. Ino, Sakura and Mito. The3 screeching banshees of the school. Ino was kinda tolerable. Kinda. But the other 2, everyone HATED them. No joke.
"I WAS HERE FIRST INO- PIG AND BRATTY GIRL!!!!"
"NUH UH. I WAS HERE FIRST FOREHEAD!"
"SHUT UP! I AM THE CHILD OF THE HOKAGE AND I SAY THAT I REACHED FIRST!!"
Everyone thought, 'What does being the child of the Hokage got anything to do with this?'

The 3 ran to where their Sasuke is and saw it was occupied by a Nara and a 'demon'.
"GET LOST NARUTO AND SHIKAMARU!!" Sakura said.
Ino didn't have a problem with Naruto and Shikamaru, so she went to another seat.
"BY THE ORDERS OF THE HOKAGE'S DAUGHTER, I ORDER YOU TO MOVE DEMON!!"
Naruto looked at her and said, "No."
"HOW DARE YOU DEFILE ME YOU SCUM!"
"I just did!"
"I'LL HAVE YOU EXECUTED!!!"
"By what charge?"
"SHUT UP DEMON! MOVE!"
"How about asking Sasuke? Sasuke who do you want next to you. Those girls or us?"
"Naruto and Shikamaru" Sasuke replied.
"HOW DARE YOU CONTROL HIM DEMON!"
"You can't make accusations without any proof!" Shikamaru snapped.
Iruka came in and made them settle down. Mizuki came in, glaring at Naruto.
They handed test papers to everyone and Naruto finished first with full marks.
Next was Kunai and Shuriken throwing.
Kunai first.
Sasuke- 8/10, 9/10
Sai- 10/10, 9/10
Shikamaru- 7/10, 8/10
Kiba- 7/10, 7/10
Choji- 6/10, 7/10
Shino- 8/10, 8/10
Menma- 7/10, 8/10
Mito- 6/10, 6/10
Sakura- 5/10, 5/10
Ino- 7/10, 8/10
Hinata- 9/10, 9/10
Lastly.... Naruto- 10/10, 10/10

"WHAT! HOW DID I GET LOWER THAN THAT DEMON!!! HE MUST BE CHEATING!!! BY THE ORDERS OF THE HOKAGE'S DAUGHTER, REMOVE HIM!!!"
"No can't do Mito. He didn't cheat!" Iruka said.
Little did they know that their parents are seeing everything. Every clan leader, except Minato, is disgusted and disappointed at Mito. They all, except Minato, respect Naruto.
Menma came closer to Naruto and walked past him whispering 'good job'. Menma thought, 'Damn! He's amazing! I bet if he is in a relationship he'll be the Uke. He'll be such a good little Uke. That fine ass and no doubt that..... well you know what I'm talking about... I want to touch him. I want him to beg me to continue. I want to enter in him. Pound in him. I want to kiss him. Ahh~ that'll be the day. Crap, I'm thinking pervy stuff about Naruto again.'

Now, the Taijutsu.
All of Naruto's friends passed.
Naruto was against Mito and beat her easily. Minato was furious while Kushina cheered.

Finally, the last test. Everyone passed and Naruto got a blue hita- ite. Mizuki was beyond and Naruto knew it.

~~~Forest of death~~~
8pm
No ones POV
Mizuki has just stolen the scroll and was heading out of the forest of death when he met his student, Naruto.
"Mizuki-sensei! What are you doing here!"
"None of your concern demon. Go die!"
"Could it be...... you are stealing a scroll.."
"....."
"Cat got your tongue?"
Mizuki charged at Naruto with a kunai and Naruto immediately pinned him to the tree.
"That's not nice. And I wanted to have a little fun~" Naruto said seductively. It seemed to work.
"I'll have fun with you too then~" Mizuki replied.
"Mind if a friend joined? It's better to have 3 than 2~"
"Sure."
"Come out Sai!"
Sai came out. He looked at Mizuki and approached him. He quickly took a kunai and pinned his hands on the tree. Mizuki screamed in pain.
Through the night, till 10, Naruto and Sai had their fun in Mizuki's expense. You could hear Mizuki's screams throughout the forest. Once they were done, they sent him to Ibiki where more fun awaits him.
Naruto went back home and was greeted by a worried Kushina.
"Where were you?"
"Dealing with the traitorous Mizuki."
"Don't scare me like that next time!"
"I won't, mom..."

MY BRAIN ISN'T WORKING.
QUICK QUESTION:
Would you want a fanfic on a suicidal Naruto who's loved (romantically) by Sasuke and Shikamaru. Kurama will be there to support Naruto. Bitchy Sakura.

If you want that then please comment and if I get 15 yes I'll make it. As long as I still have the inspiration for it.
It's a Sasuke and Shikamaru x Naruto.

See you later!
Ja nee~~~