1

Author's Note~

Hey guys! First official chapter for the book. Before you start reading, please consider pressing that vote button down below~ It means a lot to me. Don't forget to comment or send feedback as I always am in need of improving~

Don't be afraid to let out your frustrations and enjoy the book! For those who's been voting and commenting, thank you for supporting this book! You can continue reading now~
======================

———————————

I Z Z Y

————————————

Fear

That's the only emotion I can feel in my mind about this situation.

I watched as Iqram dragged Survivor #2 behind the pillar that separates me and Survivor #1 in this dreaded room.

Screams of terror echoed throughout the room and soon silence fell upon the now, three people.

I looked at Survivor #1 with a shock look plastered on my face. "Is it even possible to defeat him?" Survivor #1 had a look of defeat. I sighed exasperated. I don't think we'll survive...

"Who's next?!" Iqram laughs insanely. I gave Survivor #1 a nervous look as he'd done the same. Me and Survivor #1 sprinted across the room towards the now unhidden area. What we didn't know was that same room will be our demise.

===================

PUBLISH:
17/5/2018

EDIT:
~/~/~