26 ~ Something

"Please Harry! Please," Harry was now walking up and down the room with his hands together, at his lips. Thinking.

"I-I don't know Lou." Louis also raised from the bed, holding his aching back from already carrying the weight in his stomach. He went over and cupped his cheeks, "I-I need someone now, apart from you. I-I need someone human Harry," his pleading eyes gazed up at him and he gave up, letting go and walking towards the door.

"I'll go ask mum." Louis nodded, squeezing all his muscles to wish that Anne was going to say yes.

***

The taller came back in a matter of minutes with a wide grin on his face, Louis was sat back down on the bed with his eyes down to the floor; he hadn't noticed his husband enter.

"You have both sex organs," the bed nudged as Louis jumped up quickly with a confused look on his face. "W-What?"
"You have both sex organs, we went to the doctors when we came back early from the honeymoon because you didn't feel well-" Harry walked over and stopped in front of the smaller, hands on hips as he observed his confused facial features.

"They said you have both male and female sex organs so that's how you got...pregnant." His smile grew as he finished his last sentence.

"You can tell her Lou. B-But you can't say anything about shifters and the true story okay?" Louis didn't reply and just wrapped his arms tightly around Harry's shoulders, kissing his neck over and over again.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Anne swerved into the room and smiled at the too, "You need to make sure that you stick to that story Louis, or she might tell someon-"
"I won't promise, she won't ask any questions anyway-" she nodded and left them, Louis parted from Harry and collected his phone from the small square table next to his side of the bed.

He dialled her number and waited with the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" Her sweet, calm voice came from the speaker,
"Hey Ariel,"
"Lou? Hi! Are you having a nice holiday?"
"Well- erm"
"How's the weather? How's the food? Oh my gosh I bet it's amazing! You're so lucky!"
"A-Ariel we-"
"How is he in bed?!"
"Ariel!" Louis gasped and went red with the boy that they were talking about still in the room, Harry just smirked and shook his head.

"What?! Come on, tell me all the dirty details, is he good or?"
"Ariel stop!" Louis paused.
"W-We're actually back home-" you could hear the phone brush against her hair as she tucked it behind her ear, a thing she did when she was uncertain about things,
"What? Why? Are you okay-"
"Ermm-" Louis looked over to Harry, he nodded telling him to say yes.
"Yes I'm fine, I-I, I-I just need to tell you s-something-"
"Go on then, tell me-"
"N-No- erm, I need it to be in person so I can explain, Are you home?"
"Yes, I am, where are you?"
"I'm at Harry's, can you come?" Louis exchanged Harry's address and the line soon died as Ariel started the 10 minute walk.

"Thank you Harry," he sighed with the phone in his hand, it was returned to its rightful place as Louis stood and turned to the boy leaning in the doorframe. Harry grinned back at him, "come on," he put a hand out so Louis could take it. The two made their way down the stairs and waited for the blonde girl to show up at the front door.

***
Like promised, she turned up at the house after 10 minutes and rang the doorbell, Louis sprang up and jogged to the entrance but before his hand reached the knob he flinched back.

He looked down at the very visible bump so he pulled his top forward, stretching it. Taking a breath, he pulled on the door and Ariel latched onto him, squeezing tightly. "Aw Lou! You're okay! You really scared me-"
"Ariel! I'm fine don't worry, it just might be a shock." She held his shoulders and scanned his face, "You're not doing drugs are you?"

Louis gasped and shook his head, "No!" He stood back and took her hand, "there is something though, come on-"

The two made their way across the hall and up the stairs, Harry waving to her from the living room, watching tv, as well as Sebastian and Jordan's eyes glued to the pretty human that waltzed into their home.

They glided to the top and Louis showed Ariel to Harry's room, letting her in first. "Okay, but first you have to answer my question-" she sat down on the bed with Louis and turned to him grinning, "What question?" He asked, his head cocked.

"So? Is he good in bed or not?!" Louis rolled his eyes and cracked up with laughter, "Ariel!"
"What? Come on for goodness sake, tell me!" She rattled the frame and she shuffled around, waiting for a response after a long pause.

"Fine... he's like- very, very-" Louis rolled his eyes into the back of his head, thinking about the few nights that him and Harry felt like they were floating. "...good."

Ariel giggled and clapped her hand, "oh my god! You didn't stop did you? You dirty little boys!" She raised her brow as Louis turned redder than her lipstick.

He shook his head smuggly but then turned his attention back to what he needed to tell her.

"Ariel?" She smiled as Louis hands draped over hers.

"S-Something's happened."