29 ~ Fault

Harry's hand traveled to rub down Louis' back as he sat, trying to breath steadily, on the edge of the mattress. 7:25am.

The vomiting was due.

"You okay?" His voice croaked as he pushed his curls out of his face, Louis just shrugged. "I-I don't know."
"Have you been sick yet?-" before Louis could answer, his hand cupped his mouth as he sprinted to the bathroom, collapsing down in front of the lid, heaving endlessly.

"There we go." Harry whispered, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. The bed was left lonely as he made his way over to Louis, stroking his hair away as he finished. "S-Sorry."
"Stop apologising Lou, it's not your fault." They went silent as Harry flushed and Louis washed his mouth out at the sink. The normal routine.

"Sometimes it feels like that though Haz." He gently whispered, looking down at his white knuckles. "If it's anybody's fault it's mine Louis, you can't blame yourself, it was me that..." Harry stopped and gave up as the other turned, not wanting to upset him anymore.

"It doesn't matter anyway, it's not a fault. It's a good thing. She's a good thing." That made Louis smile, lightening the mood slightly.

"I know she is Harry, b-but..." Louis paused, gulping and clearing his throat. "W-What if I'm not ready for this, I-I don't know what it's like to have a baby around-" Harry went to him and wrapped his large hands around the back of Louis' neck, pulling him in.

"Shh, hey, you're going to be amazing at this Lou, you're going to be great! I promise." Louis sighed, still not persuaded. "B-But I-I'm not ready." It went quiet but Harry bit his lip and looked down to their feet. Harry's big and Louis' small.

"Can I tell you the truth?" Louis nodded.

"I-I don't think I'm ready either. I-I've always been the youngest, I-I'm not good with responsibilities." He chuckled.

"But me and you, together, we are going to do this Lou, we are." Harry cupped his hand around the bump and smiled. "We're going to be parents and we'll have our own little family," their foreheads rested together as the scared look on Louis' face disappeared by Harry's calming words.

"We are ready Louis. We just don't want to be." The two stood still, their breathing the only thing making a noise, Louis cuddled into Harry and squeezed the collar of his band tshirt in his fist; not wanting to slip away

"Do you want me to run you a bath?" Harry asked, tenderly letting go of the fragile boy in his arms. He collected a towel off of the pole, placing it across the radiator so it would be warm when Louis left the tub. "Yes please."

The burning water mixed with the icy to make it the perfect temperature, Harry filled the bath right to the top, just before it would go over the sides. Bubbles were then added of course.

Harry scrolled the fancy light switch which made it dimmer in the steamy room, finally kissing Louis on the cheek. "I'll be making breakfast, take as long as you want baby. It'll be ready when you are." Louis nodded and thanked him before he left, making his way to the kitchen.

He collected tins of beans, eggs, bacon and sausages from cupboards and fridge, putting all of the ingredients for a perfect brunch on the surface in front of him. Half a can of beans for everyone, two rashes of bacon, two sausages and one fried egg. As well as toasting slices of bread to share.

Harry was quite the cook, he loved it, apart from his mum, he was the only one in the house that actually could.

Sebastian came downstairs first, in search of the half prepared food. "That smells so good," his stomach grumbled as he said it. Harry didn't answer, still holding a grudge against all of his siblings because of the argument a couple nights ago.

"Hey... I-I'm sorry about the other night Haz, I really am. I-I just..." he stopped, not wanting to trail of with his pathetic apology, he was never the best at them.

"It's okay Seb, but we'll be having breakfast soon so please don't mention anything to Louis. He just wants to be treated like this is all normal. Please pretend that everything's fine.... please." Harry let the beans rest and put down the spoon he was stirring them with, turning to his brother.

"I won't, don't worry." Harry bowed his head as Sebastian patted him on the shoulder, "Can you go and tell everyone else."
"Okay, when will you be done?"
"Ten, fifteen minutes ish-" Sebastian grinned and licked his lips before swirling around and leaving, running to Will and Jordan's room across the hall and then Dexter's upstairs.

Harry got plated up and mainly everyone was sat around the dining table now, all apart from one blue-eyed boy. The floor boards creaked and Harry locked on to the sound, leaving his family to find his husband.

 The floor boards creaked and Harry locked on to the sound, leaving his family to find his husband