28

Comeback day

Comeback day

"Okay girls, I know you lack sleep but we need to do our best. After today, let's all eat lots of food then go sleep so we can energize ourselves again. Understand?" Irene said as they huddled.

"Yes, mom." Joy teased as Irene smacked her head.

"Ow!"

"Girls, Red Velvet, your turn. Come on stage and prepare for your comeback stage." The staff told them as the five girls nodded their head at each other before going up the stage.

Reveluvs are everywhere as they positioned, waiting for their new song Bad Boy to play.

They did their best with their sharp movements in every choreography, how hot they looked, the way they snapped, the way the moved. Everything is perfect.

Fans shouted as Red Velvet left the stage.

But something is wrong.

Yeri is weak. Very weak.

"That was worth it!" Seulgi exclaimed while jumping down the stairs.

"I want to sleep." Wendy yawned.

"Same here, you know, after ironing." Irene giggled making Joy shake her head.

"Yeri?" The four girls turned their head to the said girl.

"Yeri? What's wrong?" Joy became alarmed as she held Yeri on her arm.

Yeri held her head as it ached so much, her sight being doubled, her legs are getting so weak that she can't even stand straight and lastly, the big pang on her chest.

It hurts so much that it became unbearable.

She started screamung as tears unconciously fell from her eyes. She feel to the floor as the other three members ran to her.

Staff being alerted.

"Yeri, Kim Yerim!" Joy shouted, shaking the girl on her shoulders.

"Yeri!" Seulgi said, tapping her cheeks.

"Y-yeri? What's wrong?" Irene worriedly asked as Wendy was left dumbfounded and shocked, not speaking a word.

"IT HURTS SO MUCH!!" Yeri started screaming.

Joy nodded to the three girls.

"I'll talk to her. You girls can go first." She said calmly.

"But---"

"Wendy, I know what I'm doing. Trust me." Joy smiled as she covered Yeri's mouth since she started to shout again.

"Update us, okay?" Seulgi patted Joy's shoulder before leaving the two girls.

Joy sighed before staring at Yeri who's a mess right now. Her hair is literally a mess, because she kept on messing her hair in frustration. Her make up smudged because of her tears. Her shirt was also in a mess, how much strength she used grabbing her chest. She's shouting in pain, in agony.

"Yerim, we need to talk." Joy whispered seriously.

She's back, I can sense it.