15

"And girls, hold your skirt, act as if you're already wearing a gown

"And girls, hold your skirt, act as if you're already wearing a gown. Then gently sway to the right. Remember, this is waltz. So everytime you step, you tiptoe. Okay, for boys, do the same thing. Face your partners and sway. It should be mirrored. But for the boys, put your hands at your back. Ready, let's all try, go!" The teacher who's teaching the students how to dance waltz.

The students started to waltz while facing their partner.

"Position.. Hold hands!"

The students obeyed the teacher as they held their partner's hand.

"May I?" Jungkook smiled.

Yeri cheekily smiled and gave her hand. As Jungkook's hand held her hand, his heart started beating three times faster.

"Now, you guys should switch. Girls use your right foot to cross to the left and the boys too. Don't let your partner's hand go."

"I don't get it.." Yeri pouted as she tried to do the cross part, but ended up failing.

"Here.." Jungkook softly said. "Follow me. I'll teach you.."

"Waltz to the right, then left.. Then after that, we switch place. Step here using your right foot.." Jungkook instructed while assisting her.

Yeri bit her lip as she took a step which made them change positions.

"You did it!" Jungkook cheered.

"I did it?" Yeri asked.

"Yes! You did it!" Jungkook smiled as they high-fived.

"Jungkook, Yerim! Don't let go!" The teacher shouted as she saw them letting each other's hands go.

They both bowed as they whispered a small 'sorry' before facing each other again while laughing.

"Wow, as always, the strict one." Jungkook joked.

"I agree." Yeri nodded as they both laughed again.

"Okay! Next step!" The teacher clapped her hands to gain all the students' attention.

"After switching twice, extend your arms. But remember, DO NOT LET GO. The boys should gently tug or pull the girls as the spin to their embrace. Hold their other hand. So basically, the girl is in the boy's embrace. Do not let go."

Jungkook gulped as he thought of them hugging. It's actually not hugging but it'll basically look like backhugging.

Jungkook pulled Yerim into his embrace as they locked their other hand together.

"Girls, gently lean on your partner's arms. Don't be too tensed by the way. They will support you."

"Come on, Yeri. Don't worry, trust me. I'll support you. Don't be so tensed." Jungkook softly told Yeri as she leaned on his arm.

Jungkook secretly smiled at how cute Yeri is.

"Am I doing it right?" Yeri nervously asked.

"Don't worry, you're doing great." Jungkook remarked, which us actually true.

"Then after the girls stood back to their position, gently let the girl out of your embrace and girls spin back to their position."

They all did it which made the students cheer.

"Okay, three minutes break!" The teacher announced making the students cheer louder.

Yeri let Jungkook's hand go as they both walked to their waterjug and drink.

"Wooh! That was tiring." Yeri complained before drinking her water.

"Yeah, but you're doing great!" Jungkook said once again (not obviously showing her how whipped he is...)

"Boys! Hold the girls' waist and the other hand, hold their hand. Girls! Put your other hand on their shoulder. The boys waltz backward as the girls waltz forward. The change position then do the same thing and change position. Be careful not to bump with other pairs!"

Jungkook and Yeri did what they are told to.

What Jungkook noticed was that Yeri can't look straight into his eyes.

"Hey.."

"Mhm?" Yeri hummed, looking at the teacher.

"Look at me."

"W-what?" Yeri stuttered, slowly looking at him.

"Look straight into my eyes, focus only on me." Jungkook said, staring at Yeri.

Yeri did what Jungkook told her.

"Now—"

"Look out!" One pair shouted as they accidentaly bumped into the two of them. Because they are too busy talking, they didn't notice that they were supposed to start moving.

As the pair bumped into Jungkook, Jungkook tripped out of balance and since Yeri was actually smaller than him..

Jungkook's lips accidentaly crashed into Yeri's lips.

happy valentine's day! 💖