19

"Jungkook

"Jungkook.."

"Yeri.."

The two stared at each other as awkwardness filled the atmosphere.

Jungkook's heart started beating ever so fast as he shifted his gaze from one place to another while rubbing his forehead.

It's been almost a week since the kiss incident and everything was cleared. But the aura between these two are still awkward. Both of them could not just move on.

"Uhm.." Jungkook cleared his throat.

"I mean, it's just an accident. R-right? We can just pretend like it never happened and yeah!" Yeri quickly said without taking a breath.

"Y-yeah! Right. I a-agree!" Jungkook laughed awkwardly, making the atmosphere more tensed.

"You guys, no need to get all awkward." Seulgi walked to Yeri's side as she wrapped her arms around Yeri's shoulder. Giving out her eyesmile.

"You remind me of someone," Jungkook pointed out.

"Really? Who?" Seulgi asked.

"Jimin Hyung. You both have those.." Jungkook gestured his face. "Eyesmile."

"Oh!" Seulgi smiled once again. "We've met.. twice already I think."

"Oh really?"

"Uh-huh! Anyways, you guys can go and talk these out. Just don't get all awkward okay?" Seulgi laughed as she waved them goodbye leaving the two alone again.

"S-so.." Yeri trailed.

"I want you to meet someone special to me.. Can we..?" Jungkook laid his hand infront of Yeri.

Yeri looked at his hand in a blur but just put her hand on his hand as Jungkook intertwined his hands with hers as they left the classroom.

Might as well visit (my) Yeri, it's been a while. Jungkook thought.

---
ugh it's getting worse and worse. help meeeeee :((
jamae💖