1

"This unhappy story, I'm sick of it already

"This unhappy story, I'm sick of it already. Gonna change the course of our destiny"

"Jungkook, stop drinking. It's bad for your health. Plus, you're going to school tomorrow, stop this." Jimin scolded the younger one as he snatched the bottle of alcohol from Jungkook and placed it away from him.

"Hyung.. I.. I just can't go. I can't move on. It still hurts like crazy. I don't know what I can do without her." Jungkook whined as he tried to search for the bottle but too weak as it was his fifth bottle already.

Jungkook stood up and he felt dizzy. The room is upside down in his sight so he almost fell but Jimin held him and let him sit on the couch.

"Jungkook, snap out of it! It's been two years already yet your still here, drowning yourself with alcoholic drinks and making yourself depressed with everything!" Jimin sighed as he massaged his head.

"Do you think Yeri will be happy seeing you like this?" He said once again, earning Jungkook's attention.

"I don't know.. Do you think she'll be happy?" Jungkook's drowsy eyes looked at Jimin as he smiled crookedly. Tears started falling from Jungkook's eyes.

"Jung--"

Before Jimin finishes his sentence, Jungkook fell asleep, tears still falling. While he keeps on muttering the name.. Yerim.

WARNING:
Some chapters will be short just like my other fanfictions. It's like a twt-fb-ig-text story. So wifi is a must to some parts. But this story will have a lot of narrations. Like alot so hope you'll enjoy the story! This is not connected to Fangirl To His Girl, Remembering You and Never A Fangirl.

Book 1 - Exception
Book 2 - Crystal Snow

Prologue is up! Enjoy!
-jamae💖