Chapter 2

I could not sleep. Not with Eva laying down naked beside me.

Believe me, I tried everything. I looked over at her, and smiled softly at the sight I saw.

Her eyes were shut and her mouth hung slightly open as she slept, her hair was flung across the pillow and covering her breasts.

My hand flitted across the pillows and brushed her hair back, she was beautiful. There was no denying that.

I groaned as I felt my hard on stirring in my pants, I needed release. I thought about finding Ana and fucking her but then I looked at the woman next to me. No one could compare to her.

I got up and went over to the corner of the tent that was obscured from Eva's line of sight by a curtain. I gripped my cóck in hand and slowly stroked, imagining Eva's soft hand doing it.

I moaned as I imagined her soft lips wrapped around my tip and sliding up and down. I could feel myself getting worked up and ready to cum. I stroked harder and faster, imagining that I was pumping in and out of her core.

I released with a hoarse groan and leaned against one of the wooden beams in the tent.

I walked back around the curtain when I heard my name being called out softly.

Eva was sitting straight up in bed with a horrified look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked, starting to run over to her.

"NO!" She yelled.

I stopped immediately, and growled, "Eva, what's going on?"

She shakily raised her arm to point at a huge black snake poised about a yard away from her foot.

"Shit!" I cursed and grabbed for my sword.

I carefully treaded towards the vile creature and hacked at it until it was dead.

I grabbed a cloth and wiped away the blood on my sword, when I turned back to Eva she was crying.

I walked over and cupped her face in my hands, my thumbs captured the tears trailing down her cheeks.

"You're safe now." I said and brought her to my chest.

Eva was shaking, I rubbed her back and comforted her as best I could. I wasn't used to comforting people, because I was usually the one that hurt them.

The tremors eventually stopped and Eva's breathing deepened, she was asleep.

I laid down with her tucked in my arms, and I fell asleep within minutes.

___________________________

I felt something squirming in my arms, I held tighter snuggling into the warmth.

"Trystan?" I heard a soft voice ask.

I opened one eye to find Eva looking at me, I had tightly wedged in my arms.

"Hmmm?" I said.

"I have to... um, go." She stuttered flushing.

"What?" I asked yawning.

Eva's cheeks flooded with color and I realized what she was trying to tell me.

"Oh, um, I'll give you a shirt to wear to the bath hall. You have to come directly back here, do not stop for anything, okay?" I said, sitting up.

My cóck brushed something warm and my chest rumbled, Eva bit her bottom lip.

I forced myself to get up and grab a shirt, I handed it to her and mumbled, "You have ten minutes before I come looking for you."