Taehyung smirked as he pats the other male's shoulder. His eyes becoming wider with the smirk. "I will but I still have to stay here to see if the marriage is real or not."  Saying those words Taehyung walks past the other man. His serious face coming as soon as he was out of the sight of Jungkook's. 

~~**~~

Wind blew inside the room through the window. Taehyung was tossing and turning on his bed since he couldn't sleep. His mind was only filled with your memories. He got up and walked towards the storage room where he kept all his precious things. 

Locking the door behind him. He touched the wall to find the switch. Just when he turned the lights on, everything that was placed there looked so colourful. The painting of this girl who he could never take of his mind was painted on this canvas. His fingers slowly traced her face as he closed his eyes. Thinking she's close to him. 

"I miss you already y/n.." He whispered while imagining your face. His heart beating as your smiling face came in the view. The smile he always watched while hiding from you. The little things you did while being unaware that he was stalking you. 

It all started in high school in US. Where she was sent to study. Taehyung first met her when she entered the class and the introduced her. 

All the time he was hiding but now he wanted to meet you but guess he was too late to do that.

"Jungkook huh?" He smirked before eyeing all the canvas's placed in the room. It was filled with your paintings. 

~~**~~

Jungkook walked through the hallway as ruffled his hair. His white shirt was drenched in sweat as it hugged his muscles. 

 It was already late night and after the mission he just did. He was feeling really tired. His mind kept going back to what that Nochu gang's co-leader said. 

Even though it shouldn't bother him, he still felt something heavy on his chest and he wanted to take it off. 

His hands were now on the door knob of his room as he opened it and closed it straight away. Taking his dirty shirt off his body he threw it somewhere in the room before his hands went to his belt. He was about to unbuckle when he heard the door knock softly. He stared back. Only to see her standing there. 

Her eyes looking innocent and pure while fear was displaying at higher level. 

Y/n's hands were shaking when she tried speaking, 'I was unable to tell you that I am here so I knocked.' She informed him by sign language which went over his head. Jungkook shook his head frustratingly before walking towards her. His bare chest was already making her weak. She has seen it before but this time it was different. Y/n was inside his room. Alone. 

When he was close enough he breathed in her scent as he leaned into the crook of her neck. His hands than crept upwards to hold her small hips. Her breathing becoming abnormal as she tried avoiding his stares. She could feel her face red from embarrassment.

"How long are you going to act innocent with that face." His words hit her. She looked up to his eyes as she tried to read him but there was nothing but coldness. 

Y/n was confused she got her phone and she wrote something. Jungkook  scoffed and without reading it, he threw it on the bed. The girl gasped as her hand was on her mouth. 

She never had anyone do this kind of behaviour to her. 

'I-I w-want to go.' She wanted to say but she looked so flustered as he kept biting his lips while eyeing hers. 

"You know what. If we are getting married Y/n. Than why not do our wedding night today. I think that's why you are here too." He spoke too fast for her to register. Her mind was too slow and she didn't know why it was acting like this. 

Before she could say anything. Jungkook crashed his lips onto hers without any warning. Leaving her breathless. Her hands were on his naked shoulders as she tried pushing him away. But he pressed her even more closer to his body. Decreasing the space in between. 

When he pulled away he licked his lips. Seeing her flustered face made him proud. 

Out of a sudden Jungkook picked his wife to be up in his arms, he walked towards his bed as she was shaking in his embrace. 

He placed her softly on the bed. She shook her head as a no but Jungkook was in his own world. He was lying on the other side as he traced his finger on her thigh. He tried to lift her dress but his hand got slapped away. 

She got up and was about to leave when he held her wrist and pushed her on the bed again. 

"Not so soon wifey." 

~~**~~

TBC

How was it? I hope you enjoyed it. 

Oh also if anyone wants to send me covers please do on the twitter account I have on my bio.