Chapter 9 (last chapter)

"peel it first before you can eat it!" He smiled (your now imagining a hetalia song)
        Romano runs towards the dining room "oy! Phili don't just leave me there! Im not even done compla-" Philippines's s and Spain's eyes were fixed on him, they were preparing the food on the table "oh, sorry kuya but papa was calling so, I had to.." "ALRIGHT! LETS EAT!" Spain gives them plates and they all sit down and eat "umm.. Papa?" Philippines asked, spain looked at her with a mouthful "yef?" "Eh.. Do you have any rice?" "Tsu, rice? Only an idiot would eat that!" Romano joked "shory phili, maybe you should getch ushe tchu food without ricesh *gulp* don't worry I'll buy next week" Philippines's face brightened "yes! Thank you po, papa!" Then she finishes her food with one bite and jumps on Spain's lap "eh, papa what should I wear after I take a bath?" Spain rubs Philippines's hair "you will wear Romano's clothes until I buy you yours!" Romano's eyes widened in shock "EH?! WHY MINE?!" They all looked at him not surprised "yeah I know.." Romano just continued eating "and you know mija, your hair is getting a little longer.. And we should cut it..." Philippines goes down and her eyes widened "NO! NO WAY YOU CAN'T JUST CUT MY HAIR! I LOVE MY HAIR!" Spain shushed her in anger "keep it down! Go wash yourself up!" She stomped towards the shower room.
            "Papa is always cranky when doesn't get enough sleep!" She turns on the faucet, she sighed and looked at herself in the mirror. "Kuya! Im done taking a bath! Will you give me clothes here?" She shouts in the bathroom "yeah, yeah just wait.."
               Romano opens his drawer and throws each of his clothes trying to find a small duster "papa, but I don't have underwear to wear!" Philippines shouted while romano just paused there listening to the conversation "ummm... Maybe you can borrow roma's!" "EH?!" They both screamed "hey! There's no way I'm wearing his underwear!" Philppines kept on complaining while Romano paused,disgusted and speechless all at the same time " SPAIN WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!!!!???"
              "Here are the clothes" romano knocks and hid the clothes under the towel. Shyly, philippines the door a little, got the clothes and towel and gave a glare at him " by the time I'm done, you wont laugh" philippines talks behinds the door blushing "yeah,yeah.." Romano smirked. *knock knock* it was been two hours since she was in the bathroom " HOY! WHAT'S TAKING YOU SO LONG?" Romano knocked hesitatingly, "I don't want to go out..." Philippines responed " ey roma? What happened to phili?" Spain fixed his eyes on the door then to Romano "STUPID PHILI WONT GET OUT!" " I HEARD THAT!" Spain knocks on the door "phili let me in, let's talk" without war, she opened the door for spain and shuts the door. Romano's eyes widened "how come that bastard gets to go in?!" No one awnsered but all he heard was whispering, he pressed his ear against the wall and heard the conversation smoothly "why won't you get out?" Spained asked "It's too embarrasing..." Philipines responed "your hair's a bit long, we should cut it" "WH-WHAT? no!" "Aww come on, you know if you cut hair your hair will grow back to it's most beautiful!" "You really think it will happen?" "Of course!" "Ok... Fine.."
            It took an hour since Romano fell asleep until spain opens the door and he bumped his head on the floor "ow! You fucking bastard I just happen to be sle-" he stopped to see that philippines.. "You look like a guy!!" Romano jumps back and bursts out laughing "I knew he would laugh!" Philippines looked at spain like she was ready for a comeback "papa can I?" She pressed her fist to her hand "no let me do it.." Spains moves her back, spains moves closer to Romano that was still laughing everytime he looks at her and kisses him. Her jaw dropped "YAAAHH!!!! STOP IT BASTARD!!!!" Romano fell and struggled from his kisses but then he stop "papa what was that for?!" Philippines blushed angrily " well... He's quiet now.." Spain smiled at him, Romano was speechless but he did hand gestures asking: what the heck man?
" I've got to go now... Clean the house while im gone.." Spain brings his sack and heads off. They fixed their eyes at spain as he closed the door "so what should we do?" Romano looked at her and she looked at him "duh... Clean.." Romano raised his two arms facing to philippines "carry me.." She blushed "carry yourself! Your not a baby!" "Well it's all your fault since that incident happen, I can't stand up on my own" Philippines left with no other choice so she gave a hand to romano and pulled him up "damn you pig! You're quite heavy!" Romano dusted his clothes while Philippines adjusts her hair "you stay here, I'll get the broom and dustpan" she left.
     As soon as she came back, Romano disappeared "now where did that puto-face go?!" She looked in his room and looked outside but no sign of him, Philippines felt worried "kuya! Where are you?!" She passed the kitchen then paused and looked back, her eyes widened. Romano was actually helping her out by washing the dishes! He looked back and blushed "what?! You don't see me do this everyday? That's because I don't!" Philippines seemed confused "I've been looking all over for you!" "You were?" Romano blushed even more "uhhh...yeah! There's no one else here!" Romano ran to her and pulled her arm, they ran through the hallway and go corner to corner "what a-are you doing kuya?!" Philippines was about to loose her steps, Romano looked at her confidently "just follow me.. Im gonna show you something.." Then,Romano ran faster and faster until..."we're here.." Philippines lost her step and bumped her face on the door "ack!!" She said as her face bumped the door "you should've not let go of me when we get there!!" She sdjusts her duster and Romano opens the door slowly..
              As he opened the door, Philippines peeked slowly "woah!" Her eyes widened, the room that Romano showed her was a terrace; it had beautiful surroundings like houses, trees,sun and even the people! Quickly, Philippines runs to the balcony and yelled "HELLO WORLD!!! IM PHILIPPINES AND TODAY IS SPECTACULAR!!" Romano smiled. Philippines looked at him with an idea "wh-what?!" Romano blushed , Philippines pulled Romano's and joined her to the balcony "you wanna say something kuya?" Romano gushed and took a deep breathe and shouted: " I LOVE YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!" Philippines squealed with sparkles in her eyes. "Yaaahhhh!!!!!! So you do love him!!" Romano blushed a tomato red "shut up! That idiot is a bastard but it doesn't mean I like him or anything hmph!" He crossed his arms against his chest.