Chapter 4

Long ago, spain traveled pass seas to search for a land.But then, he got tired " *yawn* how long was searching for land? I wanna take a siesta! And eat tomatoes! I WANNA TAKE A BREAK!!" He complains and complains until ..."Sir! Sir! We found land!"one of spain's crew cried out."Ok! Let's go there!"(your now imagining a hetalia theme somg)

                 They arrived on a very small island where they can take break.The crunch of the sand,pushing towards his feet."yes! Let's explore this place!" Spain walked miles and miles but all he can see are trees with particular fruits. " this place where is empty, no one seems to own this place..." he smiled "I COULD OWN THIS LAND!" Then suddenly out of the blue.. There was a voice " no you can't!" He heard a squeaky voice coming from up the trees, he was frightened "who are you?" He looks up and down "This place is my home and you can't own it!" He heard the voice again, he points out his sword to where the voice has been heard."Oy! Show yourself!" Then a fruit hit his face and he fell down " ow! What the heck?!......A mango?" Then the voice finally comes out, she had tan skin, black-brownish hair, and black shiny eyes, she wore a a white duster with a blue ribbon around the chest area." Who the heck are you?!" She brings up a coconut. Spain was shocked to see the voice was actually ......cute "YOUR SO CUTE !!" Spain runs to her and hugged her tightly "YOUR SO CUTE AND SO SQUISHY I COULD PINCH YOUR CHEEKS ALL DAY!!" The little girl struggles and tried to push away the kisses of spain "DIYOS KO!! TULONGIN MO AKO!!" The little girl smacks spain's backs and pulls spain's hair "AYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! MY HAIR!!" He place down the little girl and fix his hair "oy, what's your name?" She looked confused "name?" "Well yeah, my name is Antonio and yours is.......?" she was about to tear up until spain held her hands " don't worry I'll think of a name for you..." her face brighten " you'll do that for me?" "Yes of course! Since your mine now!" Her smile disappears "WHAT?!" The spanish man was still busy thinking of a name while the little girl struggled to remove her hands " IM TRAP!" She thought, " AH! I GOT IT! ......How about......" The little girl was about to hit him with a coconut " Philippines... Maria?"But she dropped it." I- i like that...but that doesn't mean I like you!" She blushed " come on, let's bring you to my house" spain carries her as she struggles in spain's arms." LET GO OF ME YO-YOU-" he stuff her mouth with a tomato " you can talk when we get there.."
                  As Spain steps on the ship, philippines was frighten, she tightly held Spain " huh? What's wrong phili?" She hugged him even tighter," please don't let go of me.........papa..."
Spain was shocked with excitement
"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! YOU CALLED ME PAPA!!"(spain=hetalia!=) Spain teared up with happiness, philippines blushed with embarrassment and curled up in Spain's back. They sail away to the seas, the wind caught her attention, she looked at the surroundings, " woah... I can see the sea!" Her eyes were sparkling. She jumps down at spains back and watch the waves moved "LOOK PAPA! I SAW A DOLPHIN!!!" She leaned forward until.........*THUD* "WOAH!!" Philippines fell off the side rails
*SPLASH* "MARIA!!" Quckly, spain jumps over the ship.(your  now imagining a hetalia ending theme song)
continued on next chapter...