Important Information

So, looking back on this story I realized just how horribly thought out this was on my part. In order to make up for that, I did a little extra brainstorming to come up for possible reasons why certain things are happening. So without further ado here you go:

1. None of the characters that are canonically dead in either HoO or PJO are dead in this story. This was changed due to the fact that a) Percy would be a hella lot sadder, and b) they're way to powerful to have just been killed and leave Percy the only one left, the odds of that are rather slim. The only reason they will not be mentioned as much during the story is because they are either on important missions (so Percy will rarely ever Iris message them) that either deal with monster killing, bringing back new campers, or, as I have mentioned in an earlier A/N, dealing with the peace and collaboration between other mythologies such as Norse and Egyptian.

2. Everyone's age got brought down by two years. I know it seems weird but it makes a bit more sense than a 17 year old newbie just being placed with a bunch of 15 year old 5th years. So basically, Percy will have been brought to camp when he was 10 rather then 12 and Annabeth would've been 5 rather than 7 when she ran away from home (the age of 7 is usually associated when a child is able to think for themselves so since she's a child of Athena it's not that surprising that she'd be able to be more advanced mentality wise than other child).

3. This year is completely different then from what happens in the 5th year of the HP series. So there will be something different that occurs due to the introducing of Percy to the story. New people will be introduced due to different perspectives being used and people will do different things due to the actions of Percy. Basically what is occurring here is the butterfly effect, for those of you who know what that is.

4. I made Percy a little bit shyer around wizards. My reason for this is because he literally just got introduced to an entirely new different group of people as well as a new different culture and country. And it would be a whole lot more difficult for him to understand the wizarding world due to the fact that rather than having to just learn about more gods and asking Annabeth or any of the other Athena kids about the differences and significances of the different mythologies he is entirely on his own in this world and it's kind of like being introduced to being a demigod all over again. And also there's the fact that I made him younger so that might contribute to this too.

I think that this is all the changes, however I may update this depending on how I go more into the story.

(Also FYI I'm changing the summary and book title)